on-line tractor values

/ on-line tractor values #1  

bigtiller

Tractor
JD 2720 & 3039R
I have been looking on-line for a web site that will estimate the selling price for tractors in different regions of the country. Every web site I have found so far wants to sell a book. I don't want to buy a book because it will be out dated in a few months. Can anyone help?

/ on-line tractor values #2  
bigtiller said:
I have been looking on-line for a web site that will estimate the selling price for tractors in different regions of the country. Every web site I have found so far wants to sell a book. I don't want to buy a book because it will be out dated in a few months. Can anyone help?

Check

Used Tractors at TractorHouse.com: John Deere Tractors, used farm tractors and farm equipment, Case IH, New Holland, Agco, Caterpillar.

for asking prices of all kinds of tractors around the U.S.

I watch eBay for tractor selling prices. Use the eBay search features to set up searches on your favorite tractor brands.

I also have the latest tractor blue book handy. Only about $16 at amazon.com. Saves a lot of time when I need to know a price quickly.

/ on-line tractor values #3  
Simple, if I have it, your not paying enough, and if you have it, your asking way too much.
Just kidding, good luck with an accurate one.
David from jax

/ on-line tractor values #4  
I have purchased a few Tractor and Lawn/Garden Blue Books for a couple of years now. They are helpful in finding an "average" retail/trade-in values, they don't have values for attachments like FEL's, BHoes, cutters/etc. don't get me wrong it is still VERY valuable resource. I found them useful in doing an inventory/value for insurance purposes.