Farm/Family Central NY

/ Farm/Family Central NY #1  

JJT

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3710 HST and a Kubota ZD21 60Pro
I was in both the Amsterdam and Cobleskill CT Farm And Family stores today. Amsterdam is picked clean on implements but Cobleskill still has a pretty good selection. 72" KK tiller for $960, (I paid 1200 2 yrs ago....), lots of scoops, middle busters, subsoilers, bail spears and carealls. A few back blades, hay wagons, spreaders and boom poles.

/ Farm/Family Central NY #2  
Thats to bad. I just made my first visit there a few weeks ago. When I was there at the Amsterdam store they had a lot of garden tractor attachments when you walked in. Were they gone also? Boy, I hope something moves into this aera.

/ Farm/Family Central NY
Cobleskill still had some lawn tractor implements - spreaders and dump carts. I don't remember seeing any in Amsterdam.

/ Farm/Family Central NY #4  
Thanks, I may be stopping by to see if they have anything.

/ Farm/Family Central NY #5  
Just got back from the Cobleskill store, and they still have a lot left. I was looking for a lawn arearator for my garden tractor. They had them, but eaven with the 20% off, they were more then I have seen outher places./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif I did get a few things. Some oil, Michele picked up a nice bird feeder, and some seed, and a few outher things. They seem to have a few 3ph stuff left. dirt scups, carryalls, and back blades. May check back to see if the prices go down any more on that arerator next week.

/ Farm/Family Central NY #6  
The Vestal store has 4 or 5 60" RM King Kutter finish mowers for $699; 72" for $999, 4' KK box scraper for $209; small spreader $179, large $279... plus some other stuff.

/ Farm/Family Central NY #7  
Hi Muhammed,

Was there on Sunday afternoon. Things are going quick. The 5' box blade that was missing $200 worth of parts was even gone! I saw a couple spreaders, finish mowers, a quick hitch, discs(2), etc. The sales people seemed very down, who'd blame them, so didn't ask about the possibility of a TSC coming.