Scattrack Mini Excavator

/ Scattrack Mini Excavator #1  

Rayrla

Silver Member
Tractor
1994 Ford 1920, Kubota B26 TLB
Anyone have any experience with a Scattrack Mini Ex? Am looking at a small 1999 or 2000. Concerned about the ability to get parts and the durability of these mini exs. Any common problems with these machines? Thanks.

Ray

/ Scattrack Mini Excavator #2  
I've got a Scat Track skid steer and it's been great, never broken down on me and Volvo has all the parts you need. They will send you an owners manual for free if you call and tell them you bought used. Mine came on a CD

Rayrla said:
Anyone have any experience with a Scattrack Mini Ex? Am looking at a small 1999 or 2000. Concerned about the ability to get parts and the durability of these mini exs. Any common problems with these machines? Thanks.

Ray

/ Scattrack Mini Excavator
Thanks, Coyote. I was able to find that Volvo purchased the Scattrak line of skid steers but do not know what happened to the Scattrak mini excavators. Good to hear that the skid steers were dependable units. Will call Volvo to see if they can help with the mini exs.

/ Scattrack Mini Excavator #4  
Just sharing what I learned when I bought a used 1998 scat trak mini excavator...Vermeer is now servicing the scat traks may take a while but they have a factory in midwest that will make their products..Vermeer even sent me a parts manual once I registered with them.

/ Scattrack Mini Excavator #5  
is there any scat trak mini excavator dealers in Canada Ontario
I'm looking at one which is a 99 and looks good but?