TC 33

/ TC 33 #1  

_RaT_

Tractor
Kioti 3510-SE HST
I know nothing about this tractor. My neighbor is selling his for $13,500. Its 9X3, loader, tiller and 126 hours. Is that ball park? Is this tractor decent. I was thinking about getting it temporarily for the needs I have this spring and then sell it myself latter if this price is decent.

/ TC 33 #2  
_RaT_ said:
I know nothing about this tractor. My neighbor is selling his for $13,500. Its 9X3, loader, tiller and 126 hours. Is that ball park? Is this tractor decent. I was thinking about getting it temporarily for the needs I have this spring and then sell it myself latter if this price is decent.

I'm not sure of the year, but that's about a $17,000 tractor new. With only 126 hours, it can't be that old. Any warranty left? I don't think you'd hurt yourself on resale at that price. Is the loader a 7308 or 14LA? 14LA has about 250 lb more lift.

/ TC 33 #3  
RaT:

Based on what I paid for my brand new TC29DA in MA I believe that you have a bargain :D! With 126 hours, it is barely broken in :). If it is in good shape I would buy it :cool: Jay

/ TC 33
Thamks you guys, I'm going to look at it tommorrow. Is this model equipped with the joyful joystick?

/ TC 33 #5  
Rat,

I think that tractor is a base 33 hp. I am almost positive it will have the 7308 loader and yes a joystick on the fender. The price seems good to me.

I have the TC29D with supersteer, hydro, 7308 loader and 72" mower and I paid around 19k for it brand new two years ago.

hope that helps you.

murph

/ TC 33 #6  
_RaT_ said:
Thamks you guys, I'm going to look at it tommorrow. Is this model equipped with the joyful joystick?

No, you'll have to go up one to class III for the "joyful" experience.:rolleyes:
It would also have to be the "Dee-lux" model.:D

/ TC 33
I've totally lost track of the NH models. Was the TC 33 the "economy model" from NH or was that the TC 30? I remember JimBim from Michigan had a mighty TC18, then there was a TC 24 I think, then the TC 29, TC 30 or TC 33 and TC 40 or 45 as I recall. Is this the order? Thanks or should I say Thamks as I did in my previous post. :eek:

/ TC 33 #8  
RaT:

It is my understanding that the TC30 is the economy model. The Sales & Marketing literature I have in the "DA" series include the 23, 26, 29, 33, 35, 40, and
45. Then you can throw in the "D's", "A's", and non lettered models which I believe are all the same HP with different features. Now I believe that NH has "tweaked" up the HP on some of the models dropped others, etc. and I believe the 29DA is now the 31DA as an example :confused:. I hope this helps- Jay

/ TC 33 #9  
The model numbers generally with a "D" on the end are all "Dee-lux" models, meaning they have a HST and several additional creature comforts. The models without the "D" like the TC33 are gear transmissions and also will not have padded operator's platforms and extendable 3PH lift-arms as standard. In the case of the TC30, it is an economy model tractor no matter if you have the HST or gear model. If a tractor has an "A" after the number (either DA or just A) that means models that have been introduced since 2004, or thereabouts, with "Advanced" technology.

Jay pretty much mentioned all the various models except the TZ series of compacts. I believe there are both a TZ24 and a TC24 with the TZ being a lighter model. I really don't know a lot about the sub-compacts.

...you're welcomm.;)

/ TC 33
Well, I took a look at the TC33. It is indeed a 9X3. It has a aftermarket loader (SMC Schwartz Div (seems like a Schawrtz)), seems cheap. Will not do simaltaneous dump/drop or curl/drop etc, thats a bummer for this Boomer. It was sitting in the sun as the seat will show. The rubber stuff is gone but it has 196 hours, has a cheap TnT and light boxblade with hydralic rippers. Overall, it can be easily brought back to life. The blue plastic has very little fade, something that my old Kubota orange would have never weathered as well. Tires look brand new as far as rubber. It does have extendable lower links. I think I will offer $10K and she how that goes. There is also a cheapo rototiller that goes with it. Thanks for the help, Rat...