WOO-HOO!!!! Who's Wu...

/ WOO-HOO!!!! Who's Wu... #1  

BTDT

Veteran Member
Tractor
IH M Farmall-propane powered, H Farmall (father-in-laws), Ford 1300 diesel
My son (17), came home with this in the back of his pickup the other day. He found it in a bunch of junk at my brothers house. Needs an engine, paint, seat, cables, tires, well, you get the picture. Here are some pics. It has a dump bed, swivel seat, sideboards and tailgate that raise up or down. Pretty neat project. Will have to find some wheels and tires for the ones that are missing (probably will replace all).

Attachments

• Wu wagon 009.jpg
    Wu wagon 009.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 915
  • Wu wagon 008.jpg
    Wu wagon 008.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 646
  • Wu wagon 007.jpg
    Wu wagon 007.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 557
  • Wu wagon 005.jpg
    Wu wagon 005.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 527
  • Wu wagon 004.jpg
    Wu wagon 004.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 489
  • Wu wagon 003.jpg
    Wu wagon 003.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 463
  • Wu wagon 001.jpg
    Wu wagon 001.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 451
  • Wu wagon 016.jpg
    Wu wagon 016.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 511
   / WOO-HOO!!!! Who's Wu... #2  
How funny! We have a LT here in our unit who came to America from Taiwan when he was 15 or 16 years old and his last name is Wu. I am going to show him these pictures tomorrow. Go luck with the restoration.

/ WOO-HOO!!!! Who's Wu...
Tractors4u said:
How funny! We have a LT here in our unit who came to America from Taiwan when he was 15 or 16 years old and his last name is Wu. I am going to show him these pictures tomorrow. Go luck with the restoration.
"If" he knows anything about this equipment, I was curious as to what kind of engine it would take. I'm thinking something along the lines of a 2cyl Onan, or a 4cyl Wisconsin. It will need to be horizontal shaft (granted, I could put about anything there) but just curious as to where to start.

/ WOO-HOO!!!! Who's Wu... #4  
Now what was that tv show...oh yeah the A Team...rhey could male anything work..."Don't you love it when a plan comes together" "One mans junk another mans treasure" ;)

/ WOO-HOO!!!! Who's Wu... #5  
Looks interesting and a like a worthwhile project. It would be interesting to know the history of the machine and some pics would be nice.

/ WOO-HOO!!!! Who's Wu... #6  
Thomas said:
Now what was that tv show...oh yeah the A Team...rhey could male anything work..."Don't you love it when a plan comes together" "One mans junk another mans treasure" ;)

Though i'm thinking this may be a job for MacGiver instead ! Some chewing gum, a hand grenade, and one of those outfits nuns wear..... and he'll be driving that sucker outta here in thirty minutes!

/ WOO-HOO!!!! Who's Wu... #8  
BTDT said:
"If" he knows anything about this equipment, I was curious as to what kind of engine it would take. I'm thinking something along the lines of a 2cyl Onan, or a 4cyl Wisconsin. It will need to be horizontal shaft (granted, I could put about anything there) but just curious as to where to start.

I spoke with LT Wu about your vehicle. He had never seen one before. I told him that the manufacturer could be a relative. He said he wished he was related to someone in the farm machinary business. Me too.

/ WOO-HOO!!!! Who's Wu... #9  
while perusing equipment trader online, i ran into a similar vehicle, not made by wu, but looks close.

EquipmentTraderOnline

here's the pic from the ad (assuming it'll hot link)
011004983911970426_1.jpg

/ WOO-HOO!!!! Who's Wu... #10  
they came with different engines my friend has one just like yours it is a honda motor have to check on model and size i have a model w-30g it has a wisconsin robin motor ey25 ser no 659784 good luck thry are very versatile and fun to run if i can be of more help e-mail ervbra@hotmail.com