CA: Selling My M6040HD

Item Details
Item status
  1. Sold
Well it started here and may end up ending here. Due to my current finances I need to sell my Kubota M6040. I spent many hours on here 3 years ago learning about what tractor I should buy to get done what I needed to get done. I have been more than happy with the purchase and it hurts to let it go, but I have to do it. Anyways it is 3 years old with 310 hours, 4x4, Kubota fiberglass canopy, single remote, hyd shuttle, R4 tires, rear weights, 1153 front loader with rounded 72"QA bucket, extra work light, and Caterpillar QA pallet forks with frame. I have kept the tractor in the garage the whole time it has been mine. I special ordered it so it did not spend much time outside. I will take $20,000 for everything. Serious buyers only, I have this priced to sell.

PS. Is there a way to post this on the classifieds? I went to that tab and it acts like only dealers can put adds. PM's welcome, I will give my e-mail and pics from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
   / CA: Selling My M6040HD #2  
Re: Selling My M6040HD

You would have your phone ringing off the hook at that price up here...

/ CA: Selling My M6040HD

Here is a pic of it in action!

Smallolivetree.jpg

TTT

I am willing to help with the price to offset freight costs.

Alex

/ CA: Selling My M6040HD #6  

Where are you located if someone wanted to see it?

/ CA: Selling My M6040HD #8  

He's in California per his other posts.

/ CA: Selling My M6040HD #9  
So whats the scoop? Is it sold. We are looking for a tractor. I'm in Northern California. From the looks of the olive tree in the picture I will take a stab and say your in the Corning area?

Took me a minute to find where my post went. It is sold.