Default BCS 853 Walk-behind tractor with implements - like new condition.

I am selling my BCS 853 walk-behind tractor - 5 months old, with Berta single-type rotary plow, 31" Del-Morino brush-cutter, 36" grader/snow blade, and tow-coupler for trailer hook-up.
    All of it was purchased new from Earth Tools in Owenton, KY in nov. 2009.

the tractor has about 8 hours on it. the rotary plow about 1 hour. the blade about 5 hours. the brush cutter about 2 hours.
    all of it was used in my back yard with re-landscaping and grading the yard- all light duty use.
    its all been stored inside my garage. the equipment is literally like new.

i'm asking $4600. new i paid $6400.

the BCS is a model 853, with 13 HP Honda gas motor and electric start.
    It also has a couple of other accessories that are unique to buying from Earth Tools - this includes:
    - debris screen for the air intake to minimize clogging of the air filter
    - the tractor and all implements have the quick-hitch hook-up so with just a flip of a lever the implements are connected/disconnected
    - the tractor has axle extensions to make the wheel base slightly wider which works considerably better with the rotary plow by doing this
    - wheel weight posts mounted on the wheels so any number of combination of wheel weights (using standard dumbbell type weights) can be added.

- i have all the manuals, paperwork, receipts, etc to go with tractor/accessories.

please call or email if interested or have questions.
    thanks.
    ben - 859-409-2856
    located in cincinnati, ohio area.

Tractor
    goldoni

Default Re: BCS 853 Walk-behind tractor with implements - like new condition.

Are you still trying to sell this machine?
    Sean
    248-321-4151