Kubota Rims & Bridgestone Farm Service Deep Lug Tires

Item Details
Make
Kubota
Item status
  1. Sold
I have a pair of like new 8.3/ 8-22 Bridgestone Farm Sevice Lug Special tires and rims for sale that will fit a Kubota L1501 or L175 or L185 tractor or other similar Ford, Yanmar, John Deere, Cub Cadet sized tractors. The tires have an extremely deep lug and appear to be practically new. I used a set of rear turf tires and never ran these tires on my Kubota.. Rims are in excellent shape as well, like new. Tires are mounted on the rims and ready to roll. Picture below is from the Firestone website, as well as a picture of the L1501 similar to what I had. Size Specs on the rims - The center hole in the rim is 4 1/4 inches in diameter, 6 lug bolt holes, and they are 6 inches, center to center. Overall diameter of tires, approx. 37 inches. $450.

Attachments

• 8.3-22 Tires.jpg
    8.3-22 Tires.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 653
  • Kuboto L1501.jpg
    Kuboto L1501.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 657
   / Kubota Rims & Bridgestone Farm Service Deep Lug Tires #4  
Can i plse get an answer if the tractor tire is still available?

/ Kubota Rims & Bridgestone Farm Service Deep Lug Tires #5  
do you still have these if so , call me 618-263-7665

/ Kubota Rims & Bridgestone Farm Service Deep Lug Tires #6  
I have a pair of like new 8.3/ 8-22 Bridgestone Farm Sevice Lug Special tires and rims for sale that will fit a Kubota L1501 or L175 or L185 tractor or other similar Ford, Yanmar, John Deere, Cub Cadet sized tractors. The tires have an extremely deep lug and appear to be practically new. I used a set of rear turf tires and never ran these tires on my Kubota.. Rims are in excellent shape as well, like new. Tires are mounted on the rims and ready to roll. Picture below is from the Firestone website, as well as a picture of the L1501 similar to what I had. Size Specs on the rims - The center hole in the rim is 4 1/4 inches in diameter, 6 lug bolt holes, and they are 6 inches, center to center. Overall diameter of tires, approx. 37 inches. $450.

they must be gone by now