Kubota Grass Catcher For Sale

Item Details
Make
Kubota
Item status
  1. Sold
I recently bought a GCK60-BX grass catcher after my dealer advised me that it would fit my BX24. It doesn't and it's for sale:

Purchased from estate with abut 10 hours on it. I have the 60" boot plus a brand new boot for the 54" deck. Everything is there and in excellent condition. Take it all off my hands for $750. I'm willing to meet you 1/2 way for my gas.

/ Kubota Grass Catcher For Sale #2  
So if it doesn't fit a BX24, what does it fit? Do you know?

/ Kubota Grass Catcher For Sale
It fits the BX1800/2200 series. It's a model GCK60-BX. Check your local dealer and you will find out that my price is a steal.

Art.

/ Kubota Grass Catcher For Sale #4  
I think it may also fit the BX1830/2230 series also. And maybe BX22/23 not sure if they need adapters or not. You sure about the halfway thing, I am in oregon.......

David Kb7uns

/ Kubota Grass Catcher For Sale #5  
Oh, no issues on the price, but I checked what fits my BX and it was a different model - don't recall the exact numbers. I'm heading off to Phili. in about a week, so between that and the price, it got me thinking, but alas, it's a no go. Good luck selling it.

/ Kubota Grass Catcher For Sale #6  
I recently bought a GCK60-BX grass catcher after my dealer advised me that it would fit my BX24. It doesn't and it's for sale:

Purchased from estate with abut 10 hours on it. I have the 60" boot plus a brand new boot for the 54" deck. Everything is there and in excellent condition. Take it all off my hands for $750. I'm willing to meet you 1/2 way for my gas.

I'll take it if you still have it.I'm coming from Mass. so i can meet you where ever you want in between. This week end would be fine.If you want i'll give you my cell #. Thanks Ray

/ Kubota Grass Catcher For Sale #7  
Hope this sale works out for you guys -- I spent 14 hours mowing with the Kubota bagger on my BX2360 the last two days in heavy wet grass that had not been mowed for a month and it was awesome.

Only jammed up a couple times when I was going too fast and the grass was too high. I'd give it a 9.5 rating and my GF would give it a ten -- she fired the last 7 lawn guys I've had in the last five years and unfortunately really likes my work. :confused2:

/ Kubota Grass Catcher For Sale #8  
Too bad. I had the same exact issue and I paid 875 and still need the correct boot. I did make a new bracket for it. It is very easy and actually better than the factory mount. Let me know if you want
dimensions of the bracket. Total cost of metal was less than 30 bucks. I adapted it to fit my BX25 on the lower backhoe bracket instead of 3pt.

/ Kubota Grass Catcher For Sale #9  
It fits the BX1800/2200 series. It's a model GCK60-BX. Check your local dealer and you will find out that my price is a steal.

Art.

Is the grass catcher for sale i have a BX2200 2001 model 60" deck i would like to have it

/ Kubota Grass Catcher For Sale #10  
Hope this sale works out for you guys -- I spent 14 hours mowing with the Kubota bagger on my BX2360 the last two days in heavy wet grass that had not been mowed for a month and it was awesome.

Only jammed up a couple times when I was going too fast and the grass was too high. I'd give it a 9.5 rating and my GF would give it a ten -- she fired the last 7 lawn guys I've had in the last five years and unfortunately really likes my work. :confused2:

Yes the sale worked out fine thanks and the bagger fit perfect and works great.My lawn never looked so good so thanks for the comment cause i had some people saying it would jam up the bags would fill quickly but i think it works just fine for what i need. So thanks again for reassuring comment.:thumbsup:

Ray