Kubota Grass Catcher For Sale

Item Details
Make
Kubota
Item status
  1. Sold
I recently bought a GCK60-BX grass catcher after my dealer advised me that it would fit my BX24. It doesn't and it's for sale:

Purchased from estate with abut 10 hours on it. I have the 60" boot plus a brand new boot for the 54" deck. Everything is there and in excellent condition. Take it all off my hands for $750. I'm willing to meet you 1/2 way for my gas.

/ Kubota Grass Catcher For Sale #11  
I recently bought a GCK60-BX grass catcher after my dealer advised me that it would fit my BX24. It doesn't and it's for sale:

Purchased from estate with abut 10 hours on it. I have the 60" boot plus a brand new boot for the 54" deck. Everything is there and in excellent condition. Take it all off my hands for $750. I'm willing to meet you 1/2 way for my gas.

email me your phone # to pt1950@hotmail.com i'm interested where are you located.

/ Kubota Grass Catcher For Sale #12  
one kubota,

I know this is an old thread but did this sell go through?

/ Kubota Grass Catcher For Sale #14  
Ok I dont know how I read it wrong earlier. I was thinking they had one to sell too. :ashamed:

/ Kubota Grass Catcher For Sale #15  

Can you send some pictures?

/ Kubota Grass Catcher For Sale #16  
I have a kubota grass catcher that I took off my 1860 with a 54 inch deck I'd like to part with.

/ Kubota Grass Catcher For Sale #17  
Here are some pictures of the boot kit and the GCK60-23BX. I'm assuming the boot kit is for a 54in deck since that is what I have. The tractor has 59 hours on it and the grass catcher might have 5 hours.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 388
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 395
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 424
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 366
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 344
   / Kubota Grass Catcher For Sale #18  
I have a 2016 GCK60-23BX attached to my 2012 BX2360 54” mowing deck. Works great but I don’t need it. Near Chattanooga. $1500 or best offer.