2010 Branson 4720H with BL25S FEL

Item Details
Item status
  1. Sold
2010 Branson 4720H with the BL25S FEL for sale with 9hrs. It's basically brand new. It has the oversized tires and the loader is a bigger loader than the previous models. I've never used the 3pt or PTO. Just some yard work with the loader. I've not even used a 1/4 tank of diesel (which it's full now btw) I bought it last month and I've had some changes with my pay at work and my wife isn't working now so I have to make some changes. It's stored in my shop since I brought it home and I ordered it from the dealer so it never sat outside from the factory. I picked it up as soon as it came to the dealer. Obviously I have everything the tractor came with (owners manual, loader manual, hat, two keys).

If you were looking for one of these tractors then you can get a basically brand new tractor without paying sales tax and a pretty good discount on price. It has a 4 year warranty. As far as price, I think $19500 is pretty good with no tax. I owe more than that but I can work with my bank on a sig loan for the difference. Also if you need a trailer I can work with that also. I will make this a good deal. Give me a call if your interested (501)362-4277 or jdecker@thescooterstore.com.

I'm also selling my car but I doubt this site would be good for selling a supercharged '08 SRT Challenger. It won't pull the tractor. :)

/ 2010 Branson 4720H with BL25S FEL
Price is negotiable and I have some pictures that are on my other computer I will post up later today.

tractor5.jpg

tractor1.jpg

tractor4.jpg

tractor3.jpg

tractor2.jpg

Last edited:
No offers? I might throw in shipping to the lower 48. Thanks.