2003 Kioti CK20 HST w/FEL

Item Details
Make
Kioti
Item status
  1. Sold
I am selling my 2003 CK20 HST. It has 327 hrs., r1 tires (brand new fronts), Kioti kl120 FEL (pre-recall serial no.) w/ 48" bucket, 47" Kioti rear tiller, 60" Kioti rear blade and 60" Kodiak landscape rake. I have owned the tractor from new, and serviced it with genuine Kioti parts/filters. Just replaced the battery, fuel filter and air cleaner element. Runs flawlessly, cosmetically good (no seat tears, etc.). Will e-mail pics on request. I'm asking 10K for the whole package.

/ 2003 Kioti CK20 HST w/FEL
Here are some pics of the tractor to give an idea of the condition of the tractor and tiller. The tractor was running while I snapped these. The only area that's been an annoyance paint-wise is the FEL, as you can see some bare areas where the paint just peeled away. It was the first CK20 brought up to this area, hence the old logos and mailbox-style lettering/numbering on the loader arms. The paint on the tractor itself has held up quite well. The tires were swapped onto mine when I bought the tractor, as it was shipped w/ turf tires. So, I got ag tires but the rears are a touch taller and a bit wider than what might normally be on one of these. The new fronts were my decision, as the sidewalls were checking and the front right had a plug repair that was wearing away. The tread was still at 50% or better. The loader is straight, -respray on the crossmember is due to lack of paint. It fell off in one sheet some time ago. And, lastly, the tiller is a beast. We grow fieldstone around here, and it harvests it without a problem. Feel free to pm me w/ any questions. -Chris

Attachments

• 170.jpg
    170.jpg
    793.9 KB · Views: 374
  • 171.jpg
    171.jpg
    833.5 KB · Views: 566
  • 172.jpg
    172.jpg
    656.8 KB · Views: 314
  • 173.jpg
    173.jpg
    565.8 KB · Views: 267
  • 174.jpg
    174.jpg
    682.1 KB · Views: 301
  • 175.jpg
    175.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Due to overwhelming response.......:) I'll entertain resonable offers......-If anyone wants to check it out in person, you'd end up 40 min. from CNY's wineries.

Also, replaced headlight wire assembly for a whopping $23, solving an intermittent start problem mentioned in a previous thread I posted in. I may just keep it for my high tunnel tilling needs at this rate.........

Located 40 minutes from Watkins Glen (by car, not tractor) for any of you race fans that might be around this weekend.

Must be alot of fellow "lurkers" out there. Man, I expected at least a price-related comment or something by now. Oh well. Everything I'm selling cost me 16K (not including paying NYS sales tax), and it all works, and works well. I'd truly like to upgrade to a much bigger machine so I can safely winch firewood out of my woods (as well as helping w/some future livestock ventures), but given what 65hp and up machines cost I suppose I don't really need to sell this one to put a relatively tiny amount down on a new machine.

Price drop to $9800, so consider either the rake or rear blade to be a freebie. I'll also throw in an agri-five brush cutter as a free part of the deal. It's very "used", but the deck should last another couple of seasons.

Last edited:
More views, no takers, eh? I'll be doing some field mowing w/ it this weekend, so I will post pictures of the brush cutter w/ it. If I don't decide to just keep this tractor and add a 2nd tractor to my collection, I may bring the price down some more. -Unless...someone decides to offer me something reasonable. -I do have this on Craigslist and Tractorhouse, too, so, who knows?

/ 2003 Kioti CK20 HST w/FEL #9  
We have property on Seneca Lake (near Dundee) and I want to start
looking for a tractor. That sure sounds like a great price for all you are getting...

Someone just got a good deal last evening. -SOLD! :) Was just up near Dundee this past weekend. Enjoy your property.