Default Skid Steer Quick Attach Adapter for Kioti KL120/KL130 (CK20-CK35) Loaders

I have a quick attach adapter for a Kioti KL120/KL130 loader for sale. This fits the Kioti loaders that come with a CK20,CK25,CK27,CK30,CK35. This enables the use of SSQA laoder attachments (buckets, forks, etc.).

The pin spacing it setup such that there is a slight increase in curl force to help makeup for the loss from pushing the bucket away. It is also offset a couple degrees to increase how far the bucket can curl back. This is very helpful when using forks or carrying a lot of material with the bucket near the ground.

It was made by Michigan Iron & Equipment in Morrice, MI and is less than a year old and was never stored outside (with my tractor in the garage).

I paid $400 for this, will take $250 firm. I'm in the Flint/Saginaw Michigan area but would be willing to drive a bit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imag0346-jpg   -imag0038-small-jpg  
    Kioti CK20S HST w/FEL, 5' Belly Mower, and rear remotes

Attachments: Michigan Iron Sourced -> Reinforced bucket hooks, SSQA for FEL, 42" Forged Forks for SSQA / 3 pt. hitch, tooth bar.

Tractor
    Allis Chalmers 616 (Two) and a Kioti CK30 HST with loader and backhoe

Default Re: Skid Steer Quick Attach Adapter for Kioti KL120/KL130 (CK20-CK35) Loaders

Geez, if I was closer I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
    God Bless our brave men, bring them home, safe again.

Default Re: Skid Steer Quick Attach Adapter for Kioti KL120/KL130 (CK20-CK35) Loaders

Because i've been asked and I forgot to mention, it's for sale because I currently have two QA adapters. I would never go back to pin-on!

Attachments: Michigan Iron Sourced -> Reinforced bucket hooks, SSQA for FEL, 42" Forged Forks for SSQA / 3 pt. hitch, tooth bar.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Deutz Allis 5220 w FEL and Backhoe

I wish I was local. In the Northern tool catalog they sell the adaptor plate that I think goes on the other side of this setup and stays on the implement. I want to put a quick Change bucket on mine and wonder if I had this on one side and the other piece welded to my bucket it if it work ok.

Yes, that's exactly what I did with mine. Michigan iron sells the QA plate for the implement side (and I believe includes a template to help you align it), or you can have them weld it to your bucket for you and paint it.

Sold!