48" Finish Mower/ 3 pt 48" rear grader blade

Item Details
Item status
  1. Sold
Both these items will fit full size and compact tractors.........(1) Fully Restored 48' WACO/DOUGLASS finish mower(gearbox in excellent condition(no leaks) asking $475.00 cdn. (1) 48" REAR 3 pt. grader blade bought new two years ago,I had a welder reinforce the weak areas,asking $275.00 cdn. (please note I could not find a pic of my 48" graderblad, this one behind the red tractor is exacly the same no difference, except color yellow and black with some scratches.....make me a fair offer for these two items.....these are in my way and I must sell them a.s.p..........Ampa

Attachments

• Blade.jpg
    Blade.jpg
    798.6 KB · Views: 225
  • New Pic 3.jpg
    New Pic 3.jpg
    713.4 KB · Views: 227
Last edited:
   / 48" Finish Mower/ 3 pt 48" rear grader blade
Please PM me again....I didn't recieve it.....Thanks Ampa

I made a darn mistake on the size of my finish mower.....it's a 60" (5') I was thinking of my grader blade which is a 48"....sorry about that....how do I delete the old ad.? and redo it with the proper info.....I have also found a pic of my grader blade when I first bought it new....at the moment it's tucked away under a bunch of stuff in our garage...I can't see it...but I know it's there...Thanks.....Ampa

Last edited:
I have just placed a new thread with the proper info, it hasn't showed up yet so I guess I'm not allowed to repost it,sure like to be able reedit this old one with the proper info,but no one wants to tell me how to do this,I know I'm allowed to edit out mistakes when I first posted this new thread,but I guess it's my own fault for not checking to see if the info is correct, I really didn't notice the mistake till yesterday,so I guess I'll just have to live with it, thanks anyhow TBN....Ampa

Last edited:
Both items, SOLD Sept. 28 2010>>>>Thanks TBN.....Ampa.....:)

Last edited: