Good Year 16.9x24 AG tires & Wheels for sale

Item Details
Item status
  1. Sold
For sale
Pair of Dyna Torque II 16.9x24 AG tires with wheels and centers will fit Ford, New Holland probally others too. These have never been used, they still have the dimples on the tread. Located in NW. PA.

$900 obo. or if you don't want the centers $800 obo.
Will also consider trades or partial trades of Allis Chalmers or John Deere tractors or parts.

108.jpg

/ Good Year 16.9x24 AG tires & Wheels for sale #2  
I have a ford tractor that has 16.9x24, 8 ply rating Goodyear tires on a 15" rim. I am looking at replacing both rears. I can buy a new set for about $900 delivered to my door. What is your best price shipped to NC. Thanks!

/ Good Year 16.9x24 AG tires & Wheels for sale
I have a ford tractor that has 16.9x24, 8 ply rating Goodyear tires on a 15" rim. I am looking at replacing both rears. I can buy a new set for about $900 delivered to my door. What is your best price shipped to NC. Thanks!

If you just want the tires $600 or tires with rims, centers and tubes $800
You would have to arange and pay for shipping, I can load them.
Thats the best we can do and I know it's a good deal as they have never been used, the tubes would probaly be about $90 a piece.

/ Good Year 16.9x24 AG tires & Wheels for sale #4  
Are the tires still available and what ply are they?
Thanks
Wyomo

Are the tires still available and what ply are they?
Thanks
Wyomo
Sorry I thought I marked this thread. The tires and wheels are sold. We do still have the rim centers if anyone is interested in them.
Pete

/ Good Year 16.9x24 AG tires & Wheels for sale #6  
For sale
Pair of Dyna Torque II 16.9x24 AG tires with wheels and centers will fit Ford, New Holland probally others too. These have never been used, they still have the dimples on the tread. Located in NW. PA.

$900 obo. or if you don't want the centers $800 obo.
Will also consider trades or partial trades of Allis Chalmers or John Deere tractors or parts.

108.jpg

I'm interested in the tires you have listed if they are still available call me @ 518-993-3596

I'm interested in the tires you have listed if they are still available call me @ 518-993-3596

Tires and rims are sold but we do still have the centers.

/ Good Year 16.9x24 AG tires & Wheels for sale #8  
I'm not as interested in the centers as I would be in the complete set-up but would like to know what you are asking for the centers