For Sale: Frontier RC2072 Rotary Cutter (bush hog)

Item Details
Item status
  1. Sold
I had the admin delete my original post to avoid confusion. In that original post I was just seeing if there was any interest before we actually put it up for sale...but it is indeed up for sale now. Details below...

FRONTIER RC2072 (72" / 6 ft) Rotary Cutter (bush hog). Purchased new in April 2010. Approximately 30 hours or less of usage. It's in outstanding condition and has always been stored inside (garage) since we've owned it. New price was $2,219. We're asking $1,400. Price might be slightly negotiable, but nothing extreme due to its original high price and the fact that it's hardly used. You won't find this brand/model for less than this price (one this new and in this condition). This is the heavier built rotary cutter Frontier makes. The lighter duty model is the 10 series...what we are selling is the stronger 20 series rotary cutter. We're just interested in replacing this with a finish mower...that's why we're selling it. Location is 25 minutes southeast of Cincinnati, OH in northern KY. You must pick this up locally, it won't be shipped. We have a tractor with a loader to load the unit onto your trailer.

PHOTO GALLERY AND VIDEO HERE: Frontier

- 72" cut
- No Flat, Laminated Tire
- Slip Clutch
- Front and Rear Chains
- Adjustable cutting height of 1.5" to 9"
- The lower hitching point on the RC20 Series Rotary Cutter accommodates a reversible front hitch for smaller or older tractors.
- 65HP gear box
- Hitch: Cat. 1, adaptable to Cat. 2
- Overall width/length: 75"/112"
- Weight: 695 pounds

/ For Sale: Frontier RC2072 Rotary Cutter (bush hog)
This has been SOLD