Kubota L-2072 Quick Hitch plow / grader blade

Item Details
Make
Kubota
Item status
  1. Sold
For sale is the Kubota L2072 72" Hydraulic controlled front mount snow blade.

This was mounted on a Kubota model L-2800 tractor

Plow includes the female quick hitch attachment and dual hydraulic cylinders for angling the blade.

There are weld on mounts for the skid shoes, but I do not have the shoes.

Cutting edge is reversible and in excellent condition.

This is a heavy duty quick hitch plow with kick springs dual hydraulic cylinders (and quick disconnect hoses) for angling to the left or right.

This plow is designed for use with L and M series Kubota tractors and not made to work with smaller B or BX tractors.

I have available the quick hitch frame that will work with this plow. The frame includes the hydraulic cylinder to lift and lower the blade along with the quick hitch hoses.

The rear attaching brackets used to secure the frame to the tractor are not there and would have to be fabricated to fit an L or M series tractor.

The frame could be mounted on other tractors with some modifications. If interested in a package deal I will sell the snow plow and the quick hitch assembly for $1000.00 firm.

Anyone on Tractor-By-Net can buy this for $850.00 for the complete system. Will sell just the plow portion to anyone here for $500.00 (cash is good). Must be picked up in Dunbarton, NH as I cannot deliver it.

Dimensions.jpg

IMG_3042.jpg

IMG_3040.jpg

image001-3.jpg

Last edited:
   / Kubota L-2072 Quick Hitch plow / grader blade
Plow is sold pending pick up on Saturday

/ Kubota L-2072 Quick Hitch plow / grader blade
THE PLOW IS SOLD
THANK YOU JOHN