Very nice JD 2010 for sale with matching loader, blade and rotary mower

Item Details
Item status
  1. Sold
It appears private party sale ads forum is no longer accessible, so I am assuming it is ok to post this here.
This was my father's tractor and he passed away.
1963-64 John Deere 2010 tractor, gas, newer front tires, great tread on back tires, partially restored in '94, new wiring, maintenance records, manual, spare muffler& spare rebuilt generator, has modified air intake filter, w/original oil filter parts; matched to tractor JD equipment included are: 36A loader, 307 rotary mower & 80 blade
Original manuals with each item. Service manual also for tractor.
My dad kept his tools and equipment meticulous. Tractor sat for 5 months and started right up. No known problems, he used it to mow his 10 acres the month before he died.

Tractor and implements located in Olathe, KS 66062
Will be in his estate auction this Saturday on the 4th
You can contact the auctioneer if you like to place a bid. If you win the tractor, I can hold it for awhile to give you time to arrange pick-up or shipping.
Pictures are also on the auction listing
ottoauctioneering.com

/ Very nice JD 2010 for sale with matching loader, blade and rotary mower #2  
Look at the very top for the "classified" section... it stinks and is not user friendly but it where you should post this to. Wish I was closer... Hope all goes well with the auction. Sorry to hear about your dad.

/ Very nice JD 2010 for sale with matching loader, blade and rotary mower
nope, I looked all over on it. There is no tab/button to click to do a new post or start a new thread. I read some of the help questions and it appears other people have not been able to post there either over the years. Maybe it only allows some people to post and others not to (for instance, if you don't have enough posts accumulated yet?)
But there was no way for me to post on the private party classifieds

No, I didn't go there at all. I went to Forums, then marketplace, the private private party sale ads. Maybe I was in some old way they used to try to do classifieds. I will try it on the location you showed me. thanks!

Ok, that worked. Now, you've been so helpful, tell me how you want me to remove this listing from this forum?

/ Very nice JD 2010 for sale with matching loader, blade and rotary mower #7  
Just leave it alone or you can click the triangle in the lower left side used to report post. Leave an explanation and a moderator can remove the thread.

/ Very nice JD 2010 for sale with matching loader, blade and rotary mower #8  
I would not do anything... leave it. Moderators will delete posts like this over time (once they see it).

/ Very nice JD 2010 for sale with matching loader, blade and rotary mower #9  
To remove your classified ad, go to Used Tractors For Sale - Classifieds at TractorByNet.com - John Deere, Kubota, New Holland, Case IH, Agco then click "delete" next to the ad"
DeletingAd.JPG

Aaron Z