Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #11  
Hi
I posted a new thread in the for sale section Sunday=30th, do you know when it will show up?

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #12  
Me too, sold one of my cultipackers before it ever showed up here. Still would like the other one to show. Posted up Sunday morning I think? If I typed %^$# mods would be all over it in two minutes flat.:laughing: Just picking yall.

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #13  
I sent Muhammad a P.M. today and a hour or two later, my ad showed up:thumbsup:

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #14  
Hi Muhammad,

I thought I posted a new classified last night to sell a John-Deere 2720 c.u.t. but I don't see it anywhere.

Guess I could have closed out with out submitting. Just thought I'd check before I resubmit incase I was doing something outside of policy:confused3:

Thanks

Greg

Edit...oops, just read everyone elses post! Guess mine is coming after review

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #15  
I am about to post a cole 12mx dual planter/side dresser. Should I say cash only? It seems there is nothing else I should accept. HELP!!!!!!!

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #16  
Hello Muhammad,
first of all I think its great that you have provided all of us a way to Sale and to help find the things we need, Thank You:thumbsup:
Question: are the ads limited to AG & farming equipment etc,etc,? or pretty much anything goes? I'm thinking of selling our Pull camper, would it be alright to post it in the ad forum? i didn't find any such limitations,
again Big thanks for this feature;)

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #17  
Question: are the ads limited to AG & farming equipment etc,etc,? or pretty much anything goes? I'm thinking of selling our Pull camper, would it be alright to post it in the ad forum? i didn't find any such limitations,

Never mind I sold it,
although still like to know if we are limited to selling tractor/farm stuff only?

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #18  
I posted an add a couple day's ago and it's never shown up, should I try again? Thank You Aaron

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #19  
I posted an ad waited a few days - posted again and over a week now and neither has ever shown up.

Oh well - sold it from another source.

First part of rules say "we don't review ads" but apparently ads don't get posted until reviewed by a moderator. Sounds like going around in a circle to me.