Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #31  
Trying to post an ad, but it seems I do not have permission to post? Its odd because I have posted in there before.:
How do I post an ad?
1. Log in to TBN. If you do not have an account you need to register.

2. Visit the private party ads forum.

3. Click the post new thread button.

4. Fill out a title, information, attach photos, etc.

5. Click the submit new thread button.

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #32  

Trying to post an ad, but it seems I do not have permission to post? Its odd because I have posted in there before.:
How do I post an ad?
1. Log in to TBN. If you do not have an account you need to register.

2. Visit the private party ads forum.

3. Click the post new thread button.

4. Fill out a title, information, attach photos, etc.

5. Click the submit new thread button.

See above link for new Private party section.

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #33  
Oh brother - I did one but I don't think its right. Wow...The old private party listing was so much better....unless I am missing something. In fact my new ad didn't even show up on the private party section under marketplace. too bad.

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #34  
Yeah, I preferred the old system too. They said they were going to work on the new one to make it better but I haven't seen any changes being made yet.

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #35  
As a relatively new person to the site (was on mytractorforum for a while), do I have to wait a certain amount of time before I can list my tractor for sale? Thanks

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #36  
As a relatively new person to the site (was on mytractorforum for a while), do I have to wait a certain amount of time before I can list my tractor for sale? Thanks

No. :thumbsup:

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #37  
Anyone else not able to see the "Post New Thread" button? or have an issue where "Contact TBN Support" just redirects you the the front page? Happens at multiple computers and locations for me.

/ Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #38  
Anyone else not able to see the "Post New Thread" button?
In this Marketplace forum?

or have an issue where "Contact TBN Support" just redirects you the the front page? Happens at multiple computers and locations for me.
Where is the "Contact TBN Support" link?

"CONTACT US" at the bottom of the page works.

attachment.php

Attachments

• cu.JPG
    cu.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 295
   / Marketplace Rules, FAQ, Safe Selling Guidelines #40  
This section has been replaced with the new classifieds section and it is closed for new threads.
If you look at the next sticky thread down, you will find the following post explaining how it works:
Hi Everybody,

We have just completed an update to our CLASSIFIEDS section that allows privaty party ads. Previously, the classifieds tab in the TBN navigation included only ads from dealers. Now, we are consolidating all ads into one centralized location. This will make for a better resource, better exposure for your ads, and ultimately, more sales of your equipment.

Posting your private party ads is still FREE, but now you will have to navigate over to the classifieds section to do so. Follow these simple steps to post:

1. Visit the classifieds section at Used Tractors For Sale - Classifieds at TractorByNet.com - John Deere, Kubota, New Holland, Case IH, Agco
2. Log in using your TBN username and password in the box on the left side of the screen (if you are logged into the forum it should automatically recognize you). Be sure to click "private party login" before entering your username and password.
3. Click "post new ad" (in the box on the left side of the screen)
4. Enter your city, state, and phone number (these fields are required to post an ad).
5. Complete the post a new ad page to upload your ad.

After you have posted your ad, several features will become available in the classifieds navigation:

- Add listing
- Manage listings
- Incoming leads
- Statistics

Potential buyers of your item will be able to see your ad and contact you regardless of whether they are a TBN member or not (previously, only TBN members could see private party ads). When they e-mail you, the leads will be available on TBN as well as sent directly to your e-mail address. Also, you will be able to see statistics on your ad showing how many people have viewed it, and how many e-mails you have received.

We feel that this upgrade will simplify the presentation of ALL tractors and equipment for sale by TBN members and dealers.

As always, if you have any issues with the system, you can contact us by submitting a support ticket at: TractorByNet Support FAQs - TractorByNet.com

At this time, we are no longer allowing posts in the private party ads forum, and ask that all new listings be posted in the classified section. If you currently have an ad in the private party forum, feel free to re-post it in the classified section at your convenience.

Thank you!

Aaron Z