Tractor
    Yanmar 2020D

Default Sears SS12 tractors, Parts amd implements

I have been collecting Sears tractors and implements and am selling my gear as a package. I have two complete and running tractors with implements. One is set up to work and work hard. The other is an excellent candidate for a complete restoration. Both run and work just fine and have the Tecumseh HH120 engines. Tractor Number one is a 1967 SS12 set up with dual wheels with custom dual wheel adaptors - inner wheels are fluid filled and outer wheels have center weights and chains. Has the heavy duty 3 pt hitch and custom made receiver style hitch that accepts towing receivers and is bolted to rear of tractor. The front of this tractor has a weight bar welded to a removable front bracket allowing front counter weight to handle the pulling and weight characteristics of the dual wheels. This tractor starts and runs terrific. She works hard. The second tractor was my grandfathers and was used to mow and snowplow. It is a 1970 SS12. The transmission on this tractor is so very smooth. This Tractor is set up with the stock bracket for the rear engine leaf shredder/sucker. The rear engine is brand new last year with a total of 6 hours. It includes the two 6 inch diameter leaf hoses. I built a wooden leaf box that fits into a rear cart and is included. Cart is negotiable. This system allows you to mow and suck up all of the clipping and leaves to make mulch etc. Your yard will be emerald green after using it. Included in this package is a cutting deck ( i believe its a 42") in excellent condition, front mounted snow blower - I believe this is a 39 inch - and does a great job removing snow - The 1970 SS 12 also has the very rare front wheel weights installed and tire chains on the rears, 3 pt back blade for dressing driveways, moving dirt and grading dirt, 3pt disc harrow for turning over your garden, 3pt bottom plow that works great to dig trenches and for garden work, front mounted snow/dirt blade and a spare blade - this also works great to move dirt or snow and when combined with the back blade you can really get a lot of work done. Spare SS12 engine (tecumseh HH120) and spare transmission, lots of parts including ignition components, brackets, generator, belts, original chrome hub caps - 4 of them, front spindle pulley brackets and more. I maintain all of my equipment well but you realize this equipment is 40+ years old - However - these tractors are sought after, were very well built, can be worked hard and will outlast the lawn mower tractors out there today. I spent tons of hours working and fixing these to be where they are today. I know I can part all of the separate components out for more money, but I want it sold as a package. For $2650 cash or reasonable offer, you will receive all of this equipment for less that one Home Depot brand tractor that won't last 5 years and was designed to cut grass only. You can buy the package from me and then part it out yourself and make money. I have a trailer that can be used to deliver this for free within a reasonable distance from Killingworth, CT. Otherwise delivery can be negotiated. I have operation and maintenance manuals for all the equipment with exploded parts views as well. If you have questions, please ask. Scott 203 214 9147

More pictures located here:
    Sears Tractors and Parts pictures by divedivediver - Photobucket
    Thanks,

Scotty Dive
    Yanmar YM2020D "Git er Done Too"
    Pictures! http://s139.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=dfc00199.pbw
    Yanmar Tractor Database - Click Link, then click file and download the excel file.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxR...it?usp=sharing

Tractor
    sears ss 12

Default Re: Sears SS12 tractors, Parts amd implements

Hey Scott
    read your article on tractorbynet. just wanted to ask if you have any brake parts, and off/on switch. my e-mail is tillerterry2305@aol.com thanks

Tractor
    Yanmar 2020D

updated the ad allowing items to be purchased seperately and added more pictures:

SEARS SUBURBAN TRACTORS, SNOWBLOWER, LEAF SHREDDER, PLOWS -MUCH MOR
    Thanks,

Scotty Dive
    Yanmar Tractor Database - Click Link, then click file and download the excel file.: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxR...it?usp=sharing

Tractor
    Yanmar 2020D

I have updated the ad - I need the space - make me offers - all located in Connecticut.

I have been collecting SS 12 Sears tractors and implements and am selling my gear as a package or individually. I have two complete and running tractors with implements. One is set up with dual wheels and 3 point hitch. Both are excellent candidate for a complete restoration - very original or use as is. Tractor Number one is a 1967 SS12 set up with dual wheels with custom dual wheel adaptors - inner wheels are fluid filled and outer wheels have center weights and chains. The hubs have been upgraded to heavy duty. Has the heavy duty 3 pt hitch and custom made receiver style hitch that accepts towing receivers and is bolted to rear of tractor. The front of this tractor has a weight bar welded to a removable front bracket allowing front counter weight to handle the pulling and weight characteristics of the dual wheels. This tractor would be perfect for the addition of a Kwik Way or other type of loader. This tractor starts and runs terrific. She works hard. The second tractor was my grandfathers and was used to mow and snowplow. The transmission on this tractor is so very smooth. This Tractor is set up with the stock bracket for the rear engine leaf shredder/sucker. The rear engine is brand new last year with a total of 6 hours. It includes the two 6 inch diameter leaf hoses. I built a wooden leaf box with deflector that fits into a rear cart and is included. Cart is negotiable. The whole package is being offered for $2650 or best cash offer. Everything can be sold seperately - the more you buy the better the prices. See below for a list of items that are available for sale seperately. Please remember, that if you want something removed from the tractor, I will do my best to remove it, but prefer to sell it together and you are more than welcome to help with the removal etc !!! I am not interested in parting out any of the tractors into pieces. I can assist with delivery of the larger items (tractors) if discussed with me. I have operation and maintenance manuals for all the equipment with exploded parts views as well. If you have questions, please ask. If the ad is still up then its still for sale. Scott 203 214 9147

<p>1967 SS12 - 917.253331. Just the stock tractor - not the leaf sucker, snow blower, cutting deck, chains/weights - $500 </p>

<p>1970 SS12 -917.22551. Just the stock tractor - not the dual wheels, chains or weights, 3 pt hitch, receiver hitch, or weight bar. $500 </p>

<p>Snow blower. 917.251351 $150 </p>

<p>42" Mowing Deck: 917.253150 $100 </p>

<p>Rear 3pt back blade: 917.99150 - $125.00 </p>

<p>3pt bottom plow - $75.00 </p>

<p>Spare transmission. - $50.00 </p>

<p>Snow/dirt blade with front brackets: 917.953331 - $100 </p>

<p>Snow/dirt blade - blade only. - $50 </p>

<p>ss12 engine. _ Ran when removed - $100.00 </p>

<p>Spare Parts - Generators, carb parts, hub caps, snow blower parts, mule drives, belts, covers, Belt pulleys, gas tanks etc. Priced per item </p>

<p>Disc harrow - $75.00 </p>

<p>Dual wheel Adaptors and set of Rear tires - $175.00 </p>

<p>Rear Wheel Weights - $50 </p>

<p>Two sets of Chains - $25 each set </p>

<p>3 pt hitch - $100.00 </p>

<p>Custom hitch receiver fits Suburbans and works with na installed 3 pt hitch - $50.00 </p>

<p>Removable Front weight Bracket - $50.00 </p>

<p>Leaf sucker, hoses, NEW engine, mounts, and leaf box with deflectors - $500 </p>

<p>Front tire wheel weights - $50 per set </p>

<p>Rear tire wheel weights - $50 per set </p>

Thanks,

Scotty Dive

Tractor
    Yanmar 2020D

All sold
    Thanks,

Scotty Dive

Tractor
    SS 12 Model no. 917.25121

Scott, do you sell parts for the engine along. I am needing the complete coil assembly for my 55 year old SS 12 lawn tractor. I also need the starter/generator and voltage regulator. I have been trying to find these parts for a long time and as you know they are not made anymore.If you do sell parts please email me at lmartin-1942@att.net

Tractor
    SS 12 Model no. 917.25121

Scott, do you have any idea where I might find these parts or even a complete motor.

Tractor
    Yanmar 2020D

I sent you an email...but will post this here for posterity. Craigslist if your best bet. do a little research and find out what tractors had the HH120 in it...I believe some bolens did besides the Sears.

Ed Stoller – he has done some work on fixing the ignitions: Engines&Magnets

And this guy has a replacement for the parts you have I believe: Home
    Thanks,

Scotty Dive