Default LTD Limited Wood Burning Stove

Greetings. I have a wood burning stove, LTD Limited 88eo (?) that was attached to our propane furnace. When we purchased the home in 2000, the inspector said it had to go--too close to the walls which were not fire safe. We thought to put it in a sauna or a woodcraft building, but children came and changed our priorities. It's been covered and sitting for far too long. I'm sure someone could use it. Some parts a bit rusty, but if not useable as a whole, perhaps as parts!! I'll post some photos too. I'm located in Ham Lake, MN. You make an offer, I haven't even priced it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pc310011-jpg   -pc310016-jpg   -pc310014-jpg   -pc310021-jpg  

Tractor
    Kubota

Default Re: LTD Limited Wood Burning Stove

Quote Originally Posted by twofishes1961 View Post
    Greetings. I have a wood burning stove, LTD Limited 88eo (?) that was attached to our propane furnace. When we purchased the home in 2000, the inspector said it had to go--too close to the walls which were not fire safe. We thought to put it in a sauna or a woodcraft building, but children came and changed our priorities. It's been covered and sitting for far too long. I'm sure someone could use it. Some parts a bit rusty, but if not useable as a whole, perhaps as parts!! I'll post some photos too. I'm located in Ham Lake, MN. You make an offer, I haven't even priced it.

I just found your post about a LTD wood burning while searching for info on them. It's a long shot, but do you still have it and if so how much would you what for it? I live in Hastings, MN and could possible pickup this week.

Thanks
    Jake