Tractor
    Kubota B3200

Default Nortrac Dozer For Sale - Washington State

I am listing for sale a 30hp Nortrac Dozer (NB3500E) purchased in 2009. One owner in good shape with 50 hours. I am asking $11,500 however I am willing to negotiate some. Attached are a few photos. If anyone is interested please PM me for more information - no scammers please. Thanks for looking.

Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nortrac Dozer For Sale - Washington State-dozer_front.jpg   Nortrac Dozer For Sale - Washington State-dozer_instrument-panel.jpg   Nortrac Dozer For Sale - Washington State-dozer_left.jpg   Nortrac Dozer For Sale - Washington State-dozer_rear.jpg   Nortrac Dozer For Sale - Washington State-dozer_right.jpg  

Tractor
    nortrac

Default Re: Nortrac Dozer For Sale - Washington State

hey mikehow much does that thing weigh?also, will it move a lot of dirt? does it have a lot of power?

Platinum Member
    Olalla WA, Kitsap Peninsula, West of Seattle
    Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Could be interested, need more info. Email me ron.v@wavecable.com

Tractor
    Kubota B3200

The dozer weighs about 6,600 lbs (stock) so a 1-ton pickup with 10,000GVW trailer could easily haul it. Asking will it move alot of dirt is a bit of a loaded question. There are a number of variables which come into play such as soil type/density, grade, as well as what your expectation may be from a 30 hp dozer. For the applications I purchased the dozer for it (constructing an access road, developing a drain field, clearing snow drifts) has met and in many respects surpassed my expectations for performance. A person does have to keep in mind that this is not a piece of commercial equipment. But for small properties looking to maintain a piece of property or construct trails, this little dozer is worth its weight in gold. One of the features which made this dozer appeal to me was the 3-pt lift and pto which allowed me to connect a rear snow blower to it. It is a snow clearing monster.

Getting back your questions, it has a 5 ft wide blade so to the extent you can "fill" it, it will move it. As for power, again you are talking 30 hp but it is geared low so you get the torque. I would recommend you do a search on this site and track down Bob Rooks. He is a common poster on this site and a few others who has considerable experience with this dozer (I believe his dozer has rubber tracks) and can attest to its capabilities (and limitations). I know he has some youtube videos of his dozer in action - just type in Yuchai Dozer (I know mine is listed as a NorTrack but it is a Yuchai rebranded, Titan is another).

Hope this gives you a little more information. Thanks for asking.

Mike