Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3130 HST

Default Propane demand water heater

This could be very useful for the right new owner. For about 6-7 years, we used a propane demand water heater for our house's hot water needs in the summer. It was working fine when I replaced it with a new, state of the art, costly Paloma model, mostly because a friend sold it to me really cheap, and it doesn't have a standing pilot like the old one. I had to buy and install a power venter kit (which was $250 alone) to install it, since the vent is horizontal, but it could be installed with a vertical flue pipe only, and would work without electricity, providing you had flowing water. (the Paloma has its power venter built in) I have all the manuals, a few spare parts, etc., and like I said, it worked fine when I last used it. The heater exchanger was replaced just before we stopped using it, under warranty (and we added water treatment equipment to protect the new one!). Best to pick it up, north of Baltimore in Baltimore County, MD. $100 buys everything.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -p1000436-jpg   -p1000437-jpg   -p1000438-jpg   -p1000439-jpg