Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Elite Member
    Tractor
    My tractor is an old

Default Re: JOHN DEERE AR15 RIFLE FOR SALE. 223 CAL. VERY NICE

Quote Originally Posted by RoyJackson View Post
    Good point, and I do humbly apologize!
    Roy, just what is that on your head, Is that a Bulwinkle bronzed hat? Trophy? It looks heavy by the way your leaning. -kid

Tractor
    John Deere 4400 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV and assorted implements

Quote Originally Posted by The kid View Post
    Roy, just what is that on your head, Is that a Bulwinkle bronzed hat? Trophy? It looks heavy by the way your leaning. -kid
    Just a hat my wife found at the Good Will. I don't know if it's some kind of promotional hat or a joke hat.
    Been my trademark on TBN for a lot of years now...
    BTW, it's not a moose (Bullwinkle), it's a bull.
    I must admit, since I got that hat, I do look at cows with a lot more interest...
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    John Deere 955 With 70a Loader and 7 backhoe, John Deere 110 Backhoe

Quote Originally Posted by RoyJackson

Just a hat my wife found at the Good Will. I don't know if it's some kind of promotional hat or a joke hat.
    I must admit, since I got that hat, I do look at cows with a lot more interest...
    Gettin kinda freaky there Roy!!! We all appreciate a good self deprecating sense of humor too. I'm still trying to get that hungover picture of you out of my mind. You holding that AR in your tighty whiteys is absolutely frightening. What a night we had, what I can remember of it!!! Good luck on your new job! Call me when your sister gets back in town. She was great!!! I love you man.

Tractor
    Kubota B-7500

Quote Originally Posted by RoyJackson

Roy if I were you, I wouldn't wear that hat in Vermont!

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by WayneB View Post
    Roy if I were you, I wouldn't wear that hat in Vermont!
    Oh yes I will!!!
    At one time, there were more cows in Vermont then people. I don't know if that's still the case...but I reckon with that hat, I'll find out (them cows will fall in love and follow me home!)
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    Kioti DK 40-Massey ferguson 135-Ventrac 4500 Diesel

Until the real Bull shoes up.
    Murph ------------

Tractor
    Kubota B-7500

I still think there are more cows than people, but not really sure. Not to worry you will fit right in with or without the hat!

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by WayneB View Post
    I still think there are more cows than people, but not really sure. Not to worry you will fit right in with or without the hat!
    Oh, I know!
    When I went to the foundry (for the interview) I got there earlier then then men I was supposed to meet. While I kept warm in front of a fine Vermont Castings stove, I was chatting with a few of the foundrymen...good start, I think! Good bunch of guys!
    This will be my second foundry. I just hope these guys don't drink like those of the first foundry....doubt my liver could handle it!

The next day we went to look at one house (to buy), the realtor (lovely lady, that woman!) gave us slightly wrong directions...she wrote Rt 12 rather then Route 12 A...so we went in the direction opposite of what we should have.
    After going up and down the road several times, I stopped at a general store to ask. Well, a general store/GUN SHOP!! Had a nice chat with my fellow gunnies!
    One thing about Vermont...cell phone reception is very poor and we couldn't contact our realtor. We finally did (just a lucky spot) and did get to the house we were supposed to see. Nice house...and maybe we'll look at it again after a few months.
    Roy Jackson

-Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    2011 LS R3039

Quote Originally Posted by RoyJackson View Post
    Oh, I know!
    When I went to the foundry (for the interview) I got there earlier then then men I was supposed to meet. While I kept warm in front of a fine Vermont Castings stove, I was chatting with a few of the foundrymen...good start, I think! Good bunch of guys!
    This will be my second foundry. I just hope these guys don't drink like those of the first foundry....doubt my liver could handle it!

The next day we went to look at one house (to buy), the realtor (lovely lady, that woman!) gave us slightly wrong directions...she wrote Rt 12 rather then Route 12 A...so we went in the direction opposite of what we should have.
    After going up and down the road several times, I stopped at a general store to ask. Well, a general store/GUN SHOP!! Had a nice chat with my fellow gunnies!
    One thing about Vermont...cell phone reception is very poor and we couldn't contact our realtor. We finally did (just a lucky spot) and did get to the house we were supposed to see. Nice house...and maybe we'll look at it again after a few months.
    Sounds like a great place Roy, I wish you the best. Don't forget I am your cousin when I need a stove.

Tractor
    John Deere 955 With 70a Loader and 7 backhoe, John Deere 110 Backhoe

Quote Originally Posted by murphy1244
    Until the real Bull shoes up.
    Yea. Picture Roy wearing that hat, in his tighty whiteys,wearing flip flops, beer bottle in hand running from a bull! Then the bull catches him and............

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast