Tractor
    John Deere 3720

Default For Sale: CanAm ATV Apache track set with hardware, low hours, $2000 plus shipping

I have a set of tracks I bought with my 2006 CanAm Outlander, FOR SALE. They are Apache tracks by BRP CanAm, for ATV use. I have the original mounting adaptors for the CanAm Outlander series of ATV. They will fit 400, 500, 650, 800 Can Am ATV 2006-2012. I used them in my own woods trails, in the snow only, maybe 75-100 hours on them. These are snow-only tracks, containing Hyfax. The Hyfax has never been replaced, and appears to be barely scratched, not worn measureably. The tracks are perfect, no wear measureable on the 1" tall lugs, no missing lugs, no tears, all drive hole reinforcement plates are still on and appear fine. The sprockets are also appearing perfect. I checked all the boggie wheels this week and all bearings are fine and all wheels are fine. There is very little rust on a few of the bracket edges, and no corrosion as they were never used on the road. I have the original instructions to mount them to the wheeler, and all the original bolts nuts and four bracket assemblies (one for each track). So, four track assemblies and four mounting kits for CanAm, all in really nice shape. I sold the ATV in November when I bought a snowmobile instead, so I no longer need these tracks. The tracks were used on my CanAm Outlander 800, and would go over any depth of snow desired. I never got stuck with it and routinely pulled out stuck wheeled ATV's on the trails. I can pallet them up for you for shipping, and ship from a business, if you will pay actual shipping charge. This would be a single pallet weighing about 300 lbs, with all four track assemblies and one box of brackets attached. New they cost me about 3700, now they are over 4000 new list, I am asking $2000 plus shipping. I could provide pics to your email account if you wish. I am 53 this month, have no kids, and never loan out my stuff. I do all my own maintenance and my stuff is usually in mint condition. There is nothing to hide with these tracks, they are an absolute blast to use, I will miss them, but no longer have the ATV, so they are for sale. Like stated, they are equipped with mounting adaptors for CanAm, but if you can fab your own plates to clamp onto the lower suspension arms of your ATV, you could adapt them to whatever you wanted. The price is right for experiementation. I am near Rochester Minnesota. thanks for reading...

Tractor
    John Deere 3720

Default Re: For Sale: CanAm ATV Apache track set with hardware, low hours, $2000 plus shippin

Anybody got snow out there? Imagine how great tracks would work on your ATV...

Tractor
    John Deere 3720

Default Re: For Sale: CanAm ATV Apache track set with hardware, low hours, $2000 plus shippin

Tracks are sold.