Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2320

Default Kubota BX25 - Arkansas

My equipment needs are changing and I have decided to put my BX25 up for sale. Nothing at all wrong with the machine. In fact, it's still under the "bumper to bumper" waranty until June of this year and powertrain warranty until June of 2014. Only 185 hours on the clock. I have taken very good care of the tractor. I owned a BX24 before this one and the BX25 is a huge improvement to me personally. The new seat and the resolved qwirky tranny make this one a MUCH more enjoyable tractor. It was a little early but I had the 200 hour service done last week. Includes the front loader, backhoe, and 60" mid-PTO mower. I have all of the manuals etc. Also included is one of the BXpanded backhoe dollies which has been the best money I have ever spent. I couldn't imagine not having that dolley. I have tried my best not to even scratch the tractor but sometimes it is just unavoidable. Not really a whole lot to describe as far as the functions of the machine but I can say that everything functions just as new. No issues and no surprises. Has always been stored inside my shop. 100% reliable. I am located in extreme northeast Arkansas about 45 minutes west of Memphis and about 30 minutes south of the Missouri line. Also, I am in St. Louis on business every couple of weeks. I can PM the serial number to anyone that would like to verify the warranty etc. I am sure most reading this are aware of the engine/tranny/ specs and such but if there are any questions please feel free to call Jason anytime at 870-483-3338. I am looking to get as close to $17,000 as I can but will entertain offers. It is a little dirty in the pics because I had just pushed some brush up into a burn pile and just blew the tractor off with an air hose but it cleans up very nicely.

Last edited by jhogan2424; 03-31-2013 at 07:02 PM.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2320

Default Re: Kubota BX25 - Arkansas

I have gotten a couple of questions so I'll post up the answers in case anyone else has the same questions. The deck covers are removed in the pictures because I blow off the deck with an air hose each time I mow. They remove quickly with only a thumb nut. The 3-point hitch and top link are both included with the tractor. It has NEVER been welded on for any reason. If you make the drive to check out the tractor and find anything wrong with it (other than price) I will pay for your fuel to drive home.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2320

I've got new equipment on the way and would like to sell this tractor. $16,000 I could possibly meet a buyer halfway depending on the situation.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2320

Sold pending full payment.