Tractor
    Iseki TS1610

Default Used 8.3 / 8-22 (Rice Paddy) Tire (Crossville, TN)

-dsc_2946-jpg-dsc_2939-jpgUsed 8.3-22 Bridgestone Farm Service Tire (Rice Paddy Tire) from gray market Japanese tractor.
    I had the sidewall on one of the rear tires on my Iseki tear and had to replace it. Since this exact tire is not available in the U.S. I had to choose from an 8.3 R1 Ag tire, which was about $500 per tire and would still not match height wise, or switch to a 9.5-22. In either case, I was gonna have to change both tires which still cost me over $500. for the 9.5's.
    This is the other tire which was still usable. It does have some minor weather checking and some of the cleats have top side tears (which happens when you use these outside the Rice Paddy's of Japan. This will fit and match any gray market tractor (Iseki, Yanmar, Mistubishi, Sayto, etc) with the 22" rear wheels. Call Joe (931)456-6969
    Joe, Iseki TS1610 Cumberland Plateau Tennessee

Tractor
    Mitsubishi D1650

Default Re: Used 8.3 / 8-22 (Rice Paddy) Tire (Crossville, TN)

Quote Originally Posted by Harleymsn View Post
    -dsc_2946-jpg-dsc_2939-jpgUsed 8.3-22 Bridgestone Farm Service Tire (Rice Paddy Tire) from gray market Japanese tractor.
    I had the sidewall on one of the rear tires on my Iseki tear and had to replace it. Since this exact tire is not available in the U.S. I had to choose from an 8.3 R1 Ag tire, which was about $500 per tire and would still not match height wise, or switch to a 9.5-22. In either case, I was gonna have to change both tires which still cost me over $500. for the 9.5's.
    This is the other tire which was still usable. It does have some minor weather checking and some of the cleats have top side tears (which happens when you use these outside the Rice Paddy's of Japan. This will fit and match any gray market tractor (Iseki, Yanmar, Mistubishi, Sayto, etc) with the 22" rear wheels. Call Joe (931)456-6969
    Do you still have this tire and if so, how much you asking? What shipping company is out there as I need to ship to Washington State. I thing it is to big for UPS, but maybe FEDX will take it.

Tractor
    Kubota L1500 Dt

Default Re: Used 8.3 / 8-22 (Rice Paddy) Tire (Crossville, TN)

I'm interested, if the tires still available. Please let me know.