Tractor
    Kubota b2620, LA364 loader.custom rear remotes, THUMB bucket grapple, 60" box blade 72" landscape rake &many other toys

Default Spreader gearbox for trade. Leinbach I think. Real cheap.

Someone gave me the 3pt part of a seeder/spreader for a project and I was going to cut off the bits I don't need and noticed the gearbox is still on it and seems in pretty good shape. I turned it by hand, it turned what's left of the wheel very smooth and easy, no slop or play in it that I felt, after inspecting it closer it looks usable. I haven't removed it yet but will tomorrow. A faded sticker on the frame says leinbach.
    I just thought maybe someone might have one needing a gear box or have a good use for it, I don't think I'll need it, I wanted the frame.
    So if you need it just offer to trade me something for it and we'll trade
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spreader gearbox for trade. Leinbach I think.  Real cheap.-image.jpg   Spreader gearbox for trade. Leinbach I think.  Real cheap.-image.jpg  

Tractor
    Kubota b2620, LA364 loader.custom rear remotes, THUMB bucket grapple, 60" box blade 72" landscape rake &many other toys

Default Re: Spreader gearbox for trade. Leinbach I think. Real cheap.

A couple of pictures with it removed. I opened the fill plug and the inside is great, full of grease no water or rust but as you can see I had to cut the top 2 bolts off and they are stuck, I didn't want to damage it so I just sprayed some PB blaster on them and put it aside they may need to be drilled out. Looks like this may be from a Sitrex spreader.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Spreader gearbox for trade. Leinbach I think.  Real cheap.-image.jpg   Spreader gearbox for trade. Leinbach I think.  Real cheap.-image.jpg