Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    Tractor
    Kubota L5030 1947 Farmall A John Deere Z910

Default Re: Above Ground Pool Install

akpilot, too cool, a combo green house/pool. down here we would have a dome of mold and mildew. Thanks for sharing!!
    TXDon

Epic Contributor
    R.I.P.
    Tractor
    NHTC45D, NH LB75B, Ford Jubilee

Don, when it rains hard, does water collect in the area around the outside of the pool? I haven't looked at the whole thread and may have missed a drain installation. I guess it's possible with your sand that water doesn't pool there.
    Jim

Tractor
    Kubota L5030 1947 Farmall A John Deere Z910

Jim, the north side of the pool (near the ladder) is open to downhill. I have seen about 2" of water around the pool right after a heavy rain but it quickly absorbs into the beach like sand around the pool.
    TXDon

Tractor
    none

i have an above ground pool for almost two years that i have bought from backyard ocean. it's the best pool ever that we have! anyways, for installation guides check this site, How to build-install above ground pool

Tractor

A magnificently constructed swimming pool is a dream to all.However once you have decided to construct a pool,there are so many thoughts that walk in randomly.
    Me and my wife also looking forward to install above ground pool in home.This information will be helpful for me.thanks everyone...

Tractor
    Kabota B3030

My 18X36' pool with a 7' deep end. self built in 1991. Replaced liner 3 times.

-pool-fog-jpg-poolsolararray-jpg

The solar array and a bubble cover (only used during early and late parts of the season) provide a water temperature of 85 F from May to November.
    Last edited by MtHam; 11-12-2012 at 02:45 PM.
    Kubota B3030, BH75 BH, LA403 FEL, Tiller, Mower, Box Scraper, Wallenstein FX65 Skidding Winch, BMX32 Chipper/Shredder,
    Kubota 8kw genset, RTV900, 1983 TroyBuilt Horse tiller
    8 trailers-12' dump, 8' utility, 12' box, 25' box, 28'TTx2 (worker housing), 28' 5th wheel TT, ATV trailer
    Polaris RZR 800 SxS, Yamaha Kodiak 450 ATV, Yamaha TW200 mc
    6kw grid-tied solar PV system, DHW solar system, solar water pump, 18x36' solar heated swimming pool
    4 Stihl chainsaws, 45 acres forest and meadowland

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789