Trying to install my Quanza Hut

/ Trying to install my Quanza Hut #31  
Put mine up last year with no caulk.No leaks.I put up the whole building with the bolts loose.Tightened all down after all the arches were up.I also put up a bunch of single pannels when I didn't have help.

/ Trying to install my Quanza Hut #32  
Just thought I would drop a line. The hired help I hired, did not show up for two weeks. So I started putting up the arch building myself, one piece at a time using a scaffold. It takes me all day to put one arch up, but it's working. I quit using the caulk. I will say some of you probably had no trouble putting your building up, but to me it is a lot harder than what they advertise. Put your building up in 2 0r 3 days, yea right! Wrong! Well, I am sure it can be done with enough help, but it hasn't been that way for me. I do like the building, I love the design, but it isn't as easy as they say. I don't know if the building has any leaks yet. I haven't finished it yet, I still have a couple of arches left to put up. Still some bolt tightening and a double check on the bolts and washers to make sure the washers are seated right. I hope it doesn't leak. Thanks!

/ Trying to install my Quanza Hut #33  
Porgy they are not designed for any caulking except uner the base plate to keep water from seeping back under the edges into the building. The reason Ron's building got off(crooked) looks like he did not use the "L" shaped rails horziontally on the outside. These keep the panels in-line and plumb, & without them you will get a lean either to the front or back....the longer the building the worse it will get. A boom on a tractor FEL is the easiest way to set the panels which can then be build on the ground & raised as a unit.
Here is my build thread:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/projects/97429-truth-about-arched-steel-buildings.html

RD