Ford 4000 SU clutch

/ Ford 4000 SU clutch #1  

Dantrade4

Can anyone tell me the trick to adjusting the forks on the presure plate mine has come loose and backed off for some reason. This is single clutch independant PTO.

/ Ford 4000 SU clutch #2  
Sorry if I sound a little vague, but it has been a long time since I have seen in one of those. I think there are four fingers (there may be three) on this clutch that are attached to a thrust pad that the thrust bearing runs on? Have all four (or three) come loose? If not, with the pressure plate bolted to the flywheel, take a measurement to the top of one of the ones that has not come loose and then adjust the one that is loose to this one. If I remember correctly, there should be two nicks in the adjusting screw so that the top of the adjusting nut can be staked to lock it in place.
Sorry if I am way wrong on this, but I am working of memory and a bad one at that!!
Hope this helps.

/ Ford 4000 SU clutch
Thanks fo the help All 4 have backed off and I guess I will break down and take it to Ford I know they have a special tool for this adjustment,I was trying to save a few bucks.

/ Ford 4000 SU clutch #4  
There is another way of doing this, and try as I have, I cant get it into laymans terms to explain it to you sorry. It just gets too long winded and you will then have to try to decipher it into practical useful information.
Sorry about that, but your best way will be to do as you suggest. This is not a common fault for this clutch that I am aware and I am intrigued as to why all four have come undone at once???
Best of luck.