John Deere Grass Seed

/ John Deere Grass Seed #1  

gilbertmsg

Gold Member
Tractor
2007 Kioti CK20
Stopped to see a friend of mine last week while he was installing a gararge door. The man who owned the home was a salesman for Deere. After talking with him for a few minutes, he was telling me about a John Deere line grass seed that was very good. I live in central VA, and would like to know if anyone has used this product? If so, how did you like it?

Eddie

/ John Deere Grass Seed #2  
I'm guessing but John Deere bought Lesco last year. Lesco has been in the biz for years and have very good product. Last time I talked to Lesco was November and all is not complete on the integration. Lesco equipment sales are all going to JD so look at their stuff if you are interested in buying it might be a good time. I need to talk to Lesco about a project so I will try to update you if you are interested.

/ John Deere Grass Seed #3  
I had almost forgot about this. Lesco and JD arte still working out the kinks. It sounds like backroom guys are being canned. Some Lesco equipment is going away but some remain. Lesco is the turf, and irrigation (Hunter) guys. They are factory owned not franchised. They will have some JD equipment and they are teaming with a local JD dealers for the service and warrenty. The seed prices are lower now that JD is the owner. That had to happen as Lesco was being whipped on by other suppliers.