WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ?

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #91  
Well, here he is. Presenting Michael Rodney (last name shall remain secret). Not sure that this is the right place to post this, but LB said we needed pictures:D:D

Attachments

• michael1.jpg
    michael1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 49
  • michael4.jpg
    michael4.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 57
   / WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #93  
Nothing as cool as the little guy, but I did get a couple of shipments of implements.

I ordered a 73" Caroni flail mower, a poly hopper fertilizer spreader (actually 2 of those, one for a buddy), a 55gal 3 pt. sprayer, a 7' back blade, and a post hole auger, all from Agrisupply before our dollar tanked. Got the works of it for about 5k CDN. My friend Joe lives in Jackson WY, so we got them delivered there and he brought them up for me, in my other friend Will's new enclosed 26' sled trailer!!

Then, Joe's Dad called me up and asked me if I was interested in some implements that he doesn't use anymore.... Oh ya I said!!! For 1500$ and a 66oz of Captain Morgan's I got a 66" Tiller (it's old, but works fine, and will be the recipient of a new paintjob this winter), a subsoiler, a 3pt ball hitch attachment, a 6' landscape rake, a 7' tow behind boxblade with hydraulic wheels, and an 8' riding arena dressing tool!!!

Oh ya, and when we bought our acreage on a foreclosure this past summer, the previous owners were kind enough to leave me a rusty old 3pt 6' cultivator. She's gonna get blasted and painted on the same day as the tiller.

Now I need to get to work modifying them all to fit on my quick hitch (my excuse to buy the equipment and learn to cut and weld metal).

-Jer.

ps - I would suggest that all of you find yourselves a Joe, he's a good guy to have around!!!

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ?
Well, here he is. Presenting Michael Rodney (last name shall remain secret). Not sure that this is the right place to post this, but LB said we needed pictures:D:D
Cute little guy.
He ought to bring lots of :):):):):):):):):):).

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #95  
Actually, I forgot. I did get something (someone??) way cooler than all those toys combined. She's a close second to Michael......

Her name is Ella, and that's her Dad (actually her uncle, but he raised her), Levi. The pic of Ell alone is on the shore of Kootenay (Kootenai in the USA) Lake, near Nelson BC. The pic of them both is taken in Canmore, Alberta, where we used to live.

They give us big :D:D:D:D:D 's everyday!!

-Jer.

Attachments

• P1010281_2.jpg
    P1010281_2.jpg
    683.1 KB · Views: 80
  • P1010123.jpg
    P1010123.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 80
   / WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #96  
Nothing as cool as the little guy, but I did get a couple of shipments of implements.

I ordered a 73" Caroni flail mower, a poly hopper fertilizer spreader (actually 2 of those, one for a buddy), a 55gal 3 pt. sprayer, a 7' back blade, and a post hole auger, all from Agrisupply before our dollar tanked. Got the works of it for about 5k CDN. My friend Joe lives in Jackson WY, so we got them delivered there and he brought them up for me, in my other friend Will's new enclosed 26' sled trailer!!

Then, Joe's Dad called me up and asked me if I was interested in some implements that he doesn't use anymore.... Oh ya I said!!! For 1500$ and a 66oz of Captain Morgan's I got a 66" Tiller (it's old, but works fine, and will be the recipient of a new paintjob this winter), a subsoiler, a 3pt ball hitch attachment, a 6' landscape rake, a 7' tow behind boxblade with hydraulic wheels, and an 8' riding arena dressing tool!!!

Oh ya, and when we bought our acreage on a foreclosure this past summer, the previous owners were kind enough to leave me a rusty old 3pt 6' cultivator. She's gonna get blasted and painted on the same day as the tiller.

Now I need to get to work modifying them all to fit on my quick hitch (my excuse to buy the equipment and learn to cut and weld metal).

-Jer.

ps - I would suggest that all of you find yourselves a Joe, he's a good guy to have around!!!

Wow, you sure made out like a bandit. I wish I could find a Joe like that. Probably nice to have a Will too. Hang on to those two friends, ones like that are hard to find.

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #97  
Wow, you sure made out like a bandit. I wish I could find a Joe like that. Probably nice to have a Will too. Hang on to those two friends, ones like that are hard to find.

Ya, there good guys. Would do anything for you. It's guys like them that I let borrow my trailer.......

-Jer.