WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ?

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #11  
I finally got the Gransfors-Bruks ax my wife ordered for me for Christmas! Apparently the factory burned down, and they are just getting around to filling orders. The good news is that we got free shipping, and they held to the original price, which has gone up a lot. It's scary sharp- I actually shaved a patch on my arm with it!

gb2.jpg

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #13  
Now, before she started growing her garden she was saying how cute those little ground squirrels were. Well, when she saw her greens start disappearing into holes with her own eyes, she got real mad and wanted to kill those darn squirrels. That cracked me up. Now we have a good laugh about it.:)

My wife felt the same about the ground squirrels 'till she saw how many of her plants and catus they would eat. She now catches them in a five gallon bucket.
We moved here 5 years ago and befriended a Desert Iguana. Named him Iggy. He would watch my wife water and liked getting sprayed, got quite friendly. We have to have cages around everything to keep the Jack Rabbits from eating everthing we plant. Something was eating one of our plants with a cage around it, turns out it was Iggy the Iguana. Now Donna does not like him either.

I got Pallet forks and a new Ruger 10-22

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #14  
My dad gave me a boom hitch for my TC29. I painted it Ford blue...looks great!

My mom topped him...she "quit claimed deeded" 8.5 acres to me and the wife.

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ?
I bought me a 97 F350 Crew Cab... details here:eek:
I read your thread earlier today-Nice Catch.Congrats.
I wish I had a truck like that with a dump bed cause there is a place advertising free fill dirt not to far from me.
If i had a truck like that I'd be hualing me some of it.
This is the 3 rd time I've missed out on getting free dirt because of nothing to haul it with.
OUCH that hurts.

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #17  
DeWalt 13 amp reciprocating saw. Lots-o-power, works very well. It was sitting right next to one of the bikes the little $hitbags stole, as mentioned in an earlier thread. At least they left it...must have figured they should leave it here in case they need to cut a chain or lock next time they come over.

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #18  
A brand new puppy (the middle one) and 30.5 cuyds concrete. You really don't want to know the costs for either :rolleyes:

David

Attachments

• IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    405.2 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_0110.JPG
    IMG_0110.JPG
    414.2 KB · Views: 223
   / WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #20  
A new job :D

yesterday i had the crew from my current job, at a barbeque at our bush caravan. I fired the home made wood burning grill, and put my mothers propane BBQ there too, for those who are afraid to prepare food on a fire pit.

After tasting some small pieces, nobody wanted to use the propane dish, because they all loved the flavour of oak wood flame grilled steak ! ;)

This week i'll stay at home to re-charge my energy, and start per september 1st at the new job...

oh, and i also bought a Hitachi 12V cordless drill :)