WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ?

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #1  

LBrown59

Super Star Member
First organized permanent settlement in the northw
Tractor
2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500
Found these over at lowes for the low low price of $o_Oo.
Gonna use em in this building for storage rack / shelving.
100_2435.jpg

I moved them into the building with the tractor.

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #3  
I got some wood and built these two steps last weekend. We figured we'd wait until they were on to decide if we want side panels. We do want them very much, so those will be next. It's hard to work on projects that are not tractor related ever since getting my BX. :D

Before:
Before.jpg

After:
After.jpg

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ?
I recently got a white 55 gallon plastic drum and plumbed it up to get it ready to hook up into my pump and fuel storage system.

Am now looking for a small used srorage building to set it all up in.

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #5  
My Tax bill :mad:

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #8  
Is it for your rattlesnakes?

No, for upland bird hunting mostly, but I will surely use it for that if the opportunity arises. It's a Browning Cynergy Sporting Classic in 20ga...pretty nice gun.
Also ordered (2) 17HMR rifles, a lefty and righty while I was at it. One for my wife and one for me (so she wouldn't be too PO'ed at me). They are for crickets, stink bugs, rodents etc. I got to reading how accurate and how much fun they are to shoot here on TBN. A guy can't have too many rifles, ya know what I mean? No doubt, TBN has cost me more money than my ex wives!
Funny thing is when she and I got together, she was an anti gun, anti hunting type etc. Now, before she started growing her garden she was saying how cute those little ground squirrels were. Well, when she saw her greens start disappearing into holes with her own eyes, she got real mad and wanted to kill those darn squirrels. That cracked me up. Now we have a good laugh about it.:)

/ WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY ? #9  
WHAT DID YOU GET RECENTLY?

tax bills for the year.