Property showcase, Let's see what you've got!

/ Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #1  

G-force

Tractor
2008 Kubota B2620
Now that I officially own my own tractor, I will no longer have to pay my neighbor to clear my fields, while also offering endless uses for it around our house and landscaping projects.
I would like to start a thread for members to show off their property and or landscaping/gardening projects that benefit from ownership of your tractor.
Our house is about 30 miles outside of Portland Or. We live on a little over 5 acres, with about 2 of those acres maticulously landscaped. The upkeep requires tremendous dedication to maintain it, but when it's upkept it is like a beautiful park surrounding our house. Needless to say, it has become a full time weekend job that I love doing. We are completely isolated as the last house on a long secluded country road.
I have ALOT of pictures from our property, but here are just a few I took this spring while our plum trees were blossoming.

IMG_4307.jpg

IMG_4309.jpg

IMG_4800.jpg

IMG_4820.jpg

IMG_4816.jpg

/ Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #2  
Beautiful property and pics, G-force! This is technically cheating, because it wasn't my tractor doing the work, but somebody's tractor was involved. This is the beginning of our little homestead- this picture is the 'driveway', looking back towards the road. We have 7 acres of woods in upstate SC. The house design is finished, and we should actually start building in a couple years.

IMG_8548Large.jpg

Another shot of the woods, with the mountains barely visible through the trees

SCDecember2006016.jpg

/ Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #3  
Sorry, you can only see about half, and I paid for this!:cool:
Property.jpg

/ Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #4  
Very nice G-Force. I love the northwest landscapes, I use to live in Washington but on a postage stamp. I'm not even going to show my place yet as it is in a serious construction mode as I've only had it for over a year now and my tractor for about 4 months but, I've got about 6 acres and hope to have it looking as nice as yours in a few years.

/ Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #6  
I'm assuming you paid for an aerial photo.
Here is a view of our 20A from "maps live" This is using "Birdeye" view which is not available for ALL locations.
View attachment 109239
Yes, paid for the photo. A guy showed up at my door with it. The guy had about six small photos and one large 16 x 20 in a frame. Had to buy them.

/ Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #7  
Here is a landscaping project I would have loved to have had the tractor for - every stick of this gazebo was placed by hand, just me and two eight-foot step ladders. The material all came from my dad's storage, he was a remodeler and when he passed away it was either use it or burn it.

Attachments

• DSCN0912.jpg
    DSCN0912.jpg
    376.1 KB · Views: 853
   / Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #8  
...some ephemeral landscaping, credit Kubota :)

Attachments

• DSCN0644.jpg
    DSCN0644.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 388
   / Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #9  

My 10 acres in Elko County Nevada in full bloom!

/ Property showcase, Let's see what you've got! #10  
It's not a big place, but it's mine.
(Google Earth)

Last edited: