New Small Project Coming Up

/ New Small Project Coming Up #1  

LBrown59

Super Star Member
First organized permanent settlement in the northw
Tractor
2003 Kubota BX1500/2004 Kubota Bx23/2005 Kubota BX1500
100_2316.jpg

Last Feb A Dollar General Semi got hung up in my yard and really rutted it up.
This picture is after I repaired the ruts.
Last week my wife noticed new ruts in the same spot I just repaired back in April.
Somebody drove a duel wheel truck through there again.
My driveway must be 20 or 25 feel wide in that area.
It's hard to understand why people can't stay on a drive way that wide!
There is just no excuse for running through the yard.
Hay it's not like the drive way is only 10 or 12 feet wide!
I don't think some people could stay in the drive way even if it was a hundred feet wide.
End of rant-so now it looks like it's back to some seat time when the weather breaks

/ New Small Project Coming Up #2  
thats odd. what are they doing ? turning around? backing in the business? cutting corners ? i cant tell from the pics. all i see is a striaght road almost 90 degree to your driveway. any enemies lbrown ?:rolleyes:

/ New Small Project Coming Up #3  
I think somebody just wants to keep you busy.

/ New Small Project Coming Up
1*thats odd. what are they doing ? turning around?
2*all i see is a striaght road almost 90 degree to your driveway.
1*Yeah they make a big loop and run off the drive into the yard.
2*That's the state highway the drive goes down to.
The drive goes on up past the brown building about 30 feet .
In front of the brown building there is another 24 foot wide drive about 80 feet long that intersects with this drive .
With such a huge turn around place there is absolutely no excuse for anyboy driving through the yard.

3*I think somebody just wants to keep you busy.
They are want to or not.

/ New Small Project Coming Up #5  
Hey there LBrown, how about a few strategically placed BORs (big ol' rocks). That should cure the wide-turn tendencies. Just be sure they are off the road ROW or you may have problems with the authorities.

/ New Small Project Coming Up
Hey there LBrown, how about a few strategically placed BORs (big ol' rocks). That should cure the wide-turn tendencies. Just be sure they are off the road ROW or you may have problems with the authorities.
I don't want to create an obsticle course to drive the tractor around when mowing and I don't want to use a trimmer around a bunch of rocks .

I could lay down planks with spikes sticking up through them but guess who would be getting all the flat tires .:eek:

/ New Small Project Coming Up #7  
Motion activated security camera--send the video of the offending driver to the company's HQ with a bill.