I have stamped concrete on my patio the surface is flaking?

/ I have stamped concrete on my patio the surface is flaking? #1  

james.link08

The patio is only three years old can i resurface it in any way

/ I have stamped concrete on my patio the surface is flaking? #2  
Is the concrete itself flaking or is the treatment on the concrete flaking?

Mark

/ I have stamped concrete on my patio the surface is flaking? #3  
If it's the concrete that is flaking it's called concrete spalling. There are usually two causes, either the concrete mix was to wet when it was originally laid or something like salt has seeped into the concrete and is causing it. The only real way to "fix" concrete spalling is to remove some of the effected surface. Take a concrete saw and cut a 3/8 inch deep grove around the perimeter of the area with a concrete saw. Break up the effected area to a depth of 3/8 inch, clean up the debris. Get some concrete pre-mix and mix up enough to cover the repair area going by the manufacturers mixing directions (you don't want it to happen again). Fill in the area and level with a 2x4 and cover with plastic for about 2 day's. Periodically lift the plastic and mist the concrete with water over the next 2 day's so that it dries properly and to prevent future spalling.

/ I have stamped concrete on my patio the surface is flaking? #4  
Redoing it is the correct way to fix it... However I have had some success with pressure washing with a industrial quality high pressure washer to remove all loose concrete, and resealing with high quality clear glossy sealer.

Dont ask me the name brand, I dont remember, but it worked for me.