Pole building construction pictures

/ Pole building construction pictures #11  
Great set of pics. I like that semi tractor fifth-wheel fork lift, guess those Cleary people are thinking. Nice building site. It is amazing what a crew of guys can get done in a couple days. No sense struggling with that yourself.
Dave.

/ Pole building construction pictures #12  
Do you have a close-up of a pole?

Looks like the poles are laminated from the how the truss attaches.

/ Pole building construction pictures #13  
The 8th picture down on the 2:49 post shows the poles good. They look like 2x6's sandwiched together.

/ Pole building construction pictures
They are three 2 by 6's laminated together which leaves a pocket at the top for the trusses to fit in. I thought that was a clever idea.

/ Pole building construction pictures #15  
They are three 2 by 6's laminated together which leaves a pocket at the top for the trusses to fit in. I thought that was a clever idea.

So the three 2 x 6's make up the part of the pole that is buried?

Are they laminated together with adhesive, bolted or both?

Laminated, according to their literature, but it doesn't say with what. It claims they are stronger that one solid piece of wood.

/ Pole building construction pictures #18  
After my post I went to their website and then called... they don't have a CA dealer. They do have one in Grant's Pass OR that will work in CA...

Can't have too much info... right?

The lady on the Phone asked where I learned about Cleary... I told her on TractorByNet.

The next three pictures were taken after they had the purlins in place, so the superstructure was in place. The first two pictures are taken from near my house looking at the front of the building. The third picture is taken from the back of the pole building where you can see my log house on the right and garage through the building:

build-9-purlins-in-postion.jpg

build-9-purlins-in-postion2.jpg

build-9-purlins-in-postion3.jpg

Next they completed the eaves and sofits, and then started on the roof. Unfortunately it started to snow:

build-10-eaves.jpg

build-10-eavessofits.jpg

build-11-roof.jpg