At Home In The Woods

/ At Home In The Woods #4,531  
I am impressed that you would take pictures of the burst sprinkler before turning the water off. You are dedicated to this thread and for that I am grateful.

/ At Home In The Woods #4,532  
Do yourself a favor and spend the money on a commercial grade ztr. You will be happy you did.

They are just like a tractor in that you will not believe how you got along without one this long.

Now is the time to buy.

Chris

/ At Home In The Woods #4,533  
Do yourself a favor and spend the money on a commercial grade ztr. You will be happy you did.

They are just like a tractor in that you will not believe how you got along without one this long.

Now is the time to buy.

Chris

As a former lawn care company owner, this is good advice. If you ever need you can buy a bagging attachment as well.

/ At Home In The Woods #4,534  
why not consider a MMM for your JD? you already have the tractor. a ZTR is acutally a better buy as it can really maintain the grass neatly and blow leaves, but you can't beat a MMM as its much cheaper to buy and maintain. One less engine to maintain.

/ At Home In The Woods #4,535  
I am impressed that you would take pictures of the burst sprinkler before turning the water off. You are dedicated to this thread and for that I am grateful.

I have brought this up before... on many of the things that he documents!!! haha

I take plenty of random pics, as reminded by my wife, although many of them never go past my phone memory card. But this is something i would of never have thought of to take a picture of?

/ At Home In The Woods
#4,536  

Now is the time to buy.

Chris
So just how much will a commercial grade zero turn mower cost?
Obed

/ At Home In The Woods #4,537  
So just how much will a commercial grade zero turn mower cost?
Obed

Obed...the commercial grade ones I have seen...new start at about $5K and go up to about $15K....I don't know about you but I mow my grass with a 20HP Murray Lawn tractor with a 48 inch deck I bought at HD on sale for $999.00 in about 2000...it runs and cuts fine after 12 yrs...I have replaced blades periodically and one belt, other than maintenance...oil, grease , filters etc..it has been great....Just Sayin' ....each to his own...

/ At Home In The Woods
#4,538  
I have brought this up before... on many of the things that he documents!!! haha

I take plenty of random pics, as reminded by my wife, although many of them never go past my phone memory card. But this is something i would of never have thought of to take a picture of?
I just know how we TBNers are. We LIKE pictures.
Obed

/ At Home In The Woods
#4,539  
why not consider a MMM for your JD? you already have the tractor. a ZTR is acutally a better buy as it can really maintain the grass neatly and blow leaves, but you can't beat a MMM as its much cheaper to buy and maintain. One less engine to maintain.
radioman,
A belly mower is actually a great idea. However, with the slopes around my yard, I'd be very uncomfortable mowing the slopes with the tractor.

One nice thing about being in the woods, I don't have to keep my yard immaculately manicured like some people feel pressure to do in a subdivision.

Obed

/ At Home In The Woods
#4,540  
Here's the last summer produce from the garden. My wife picked them around Thanksgiving.

IMG_3681.JPG

She turned them into stuffed peppers. We ate some and she froze the rest.