At Home In The Woods

/ At Home In The Woods #5,241  
A few pages back someone figured his last correspondence was a pm. They asked if any of us pm ed him, nobody spoke up.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,242  
I PMed him last night. Nothing so far.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,243  
I don't know exactly where Obed lives, but it is within a 1-2 mile radius of my land. If you get on Google Earth, look for "Bull Run Steam Plant" on Emory Valley Road. He's somewhere within a mile of there to the north, between West Wolfe Valley Road and Emory Valley Road. I've tried to find his house with GE, but have not as yet. I would drive around there and look for his place, but I'm pretty sick right now.

mkane09

/ At Home In The Woods #5,244  
I don't know exactly where Obed lives, but it is within a 1-2 mile radius of my land. If you get on Google Earth, look for "Bull Run Steam Plant" on Emory Valley Road. He's somewhere within a mile of there to the north, between West Wolfe Valley Road and Emory Valley Road. I've tried to find his house with GE, but have not as yet. I would drive around there and look for his place, but I'm pretty sick right now.

mkane09

Mkane09
Hope you get better.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,245  
For those Internet sleuths... Here is a pic Obed posted early on:

image-1189056905.jpg

I thought all along his name really was Obed...but now suspect he chose the name from the Obed River on the Cumberland Plateau, near his previous property...

/ At Home In The Woods #5,247  
with that plat and your description we can prolly find him on GE, but what good that does for us here i dont know?

/ At Home In The Woods #5,248  
I think it is off of Marquiss Circle, Clinton Tn. {does he have a red truck?} It looks like he took out a lot more trees. And he has pretty close neighbors. It is not as far back in the woods as the pictures would make you think.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,249  
He use to have a white truck
I didn't think he had any close neighbors looking at the lay out

/ At Home In The Woods #5,250  
It is hard to place the layout on top of Google maps. But the split driveway looks right. Where ever he is at, he has more on his mind than us.