At Home In The Woods

/ At Home In The Woods #5,971  
Over a year and no update Obed? Are we going to have to send out the search party again for you?

A few guys live in your area and we had even sluthed you far enough to find an address for you:laughing: to send a letter too!!

I personally want an update to how life is in the woods. I know I joked with you on all the mundane tasks that you posted about here but the honest truth is that I kind of became use to seeing them and remember I always checked here to see what you had done in the last few weeks .

/ At Home In The Woods #5,972  
It has been that long that I wonder did his daughter get married and has Obed busy with grandchildren now ? Wasn't he going to build a garage for his equipment and as a man cave to hide in from wifey?

/ At Home In The Woods #5,974  
It has been that long that I wonder did his daughter get married and has Obed busy with grandchildren now ? Wasn't he going to build a garage for his equipment and as a man cave to hide in from wifey?
He has a garage, last he checked in, unless he was going to build another one?

He kept his 2 cars in it. I know in the basement he built shelves to hold tools and a place to work.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,975  
Over a 4 year and no update, was a very enjoyable read.
I wonder how the house is doing after 11 years

/ At Home In The Woods #5,976  
OBED:
General Information
Last Activity
02-28-2017 09:33 PM

i think with him gone for 3+ years we may never know the answer to any of these questions.

/ At Home In The Woods #5,977  
Obed left for awhile before, came back for a little bit, then has been off awhile again.