hydraulic motor with pto spline

/ hydraulic motor with pto spline #1  

deck60

i want to make for my skid steer a 3 pt adapter with a hydraulic motor to run implements from snow blower post hole auger deck mower ect i know they make the motor because there is a place in Minnesota that sells one complete kit but i don't want to pay 1800 to bad and theirs comes with a pto splined motor spline pump at about 14-16 gpm if any one can help in getting me the right motor it would be greatly appreciated

/ hydraulic motor with pto spline #2  

Attachments

• 3pthyd.jpg
    3pthyd.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1,541
  • pto-adapter.jpg
    pto-adapter.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,188
   / hydraulic motor with pto spline #3  
Welcome to TBN:D

Surplus Center has four to choose from: 9-7368

/ hydraulic motor with pto spline #4  
The motors don't have to be splined, but it does make it convenient. There are all kinds of couplers to couple two shafts together. That would allow for a larger selecton.

/ hydraulic motor with pto spline #5  
The motors don't have to be splined, but it does make it convenient. There are all kinds of couplers to couple two shafts together. That would allow for a larger selecton.

I was just giving him what he asked for.

/ hydraulic motor with pto spline #6  
If you use a hydraulic motor with a round shaft and key, you can also get a 6 splined pto adapter from surplus center. Fits right on the round shaft depending on size of shaft. Locks on with a set screw. I did this with a spare hydraulic motor I already had.
If you are going to buy new, I would go with the ones listed in the link by kennyd.

https://www.surpluscenter.com/sort....me=hydraulic&byKeyword=yes&search=pto adapter

/ hydraulic motor with pto spline #7  
Good advice here. I'd first look at the motor and decide for service (gpm, displacement...) then decide on output shaft. Like others have said, you can buy adapters for the shafts.