Need a Pond dug - Houston TX - Any recommendation?

/ Need a Pond dug - Houston TX - Any recommendation? #1  

ITHINKICAN

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota
We need a pond dug - we are 20 minutes West of Houston. The land is pasture - completely flat and completely cleared. We want to keep all of the dirt but would want it moved several hundred feet to a different location on our property.

If you know someone or if you'd be interesting in the job - Please let us know.

Thank you!

/ Need a Pond dug - Houston TX - Any recommendation? #2  
We need a pond dug - we are 20 minutes West of Houston. The land is pasture - completely flat and completely cleared. We want to keep all of the dirt but would want it moved several hundred feet to a different location on our property.

If you know someone or if you'd be interesting in the job - Please let us know.

Thank you!

Ithinkican,
I was wish I was closer. Then I would bid on it. I am up in Willis, East of Lake Conroe.
hugs, Brandi

/ Need a Pond dug - Houston TX - Any recommendation?
Brandi, We are up that way every once in a while - it's just a tad over an hour - if no traffic. Are you with a Company or a weekend warrior? Do you know anyone down this way?

Thank you for your help!

/ Need a Pond dug - Houston TX - Any recommendation? #4  
Brandi, We are up that way every once in a while - it's just a tad over an hour - if no traffic. Are you with a Company or a weekend warrior? Do you know anyone down this way?

Thank you for your help!

ITHINKICAN,
I am a weekend warrior. It takes me an hour to get to I-10 and Dairy-Ashford not pulling a trailer. I don't know anyone else that would travel that far. How big a pond are wanting to build?
hugs, Brandi

/ Need a Pond dug - Houston TX - Any recommendation?
Not sure yet. Here are some initial ideas: 1.) a one acre pond 8-10' deep. 2.) a 400' long x 40' wide rectangle at 2-3' deep. 3.) 4 @ 1200' long by 3-4' wide mini culvert. Once we find someone with equipment we'll get a better idea of what is realistic and what is functional vs a waste of time/money. We are open to input from people who have a better understanding of moving dirt.

Let me know if you or anyone you run in to would want a little residual income...