Taking a break...

/ Taking a break... #1  

teg

Tractor
s
...and drinking a beer. Letting the wife have a turn or two... or a couple dozen!?!?! Computer, camera, chair and dog.... Thought I would post some progress as she goes...

/ Taking a break...
She's driving faster than I can post!!! I really hope she doesn't make a habit of this!!!! Barley wants a turn now?!?!?!?!?

/ Taking a break... #3  
Very nice.

Why no top link? I like to keep my real loose, but still have enough there to pick up the mower if I need to.

Eddie

/ Taking a break...
She better get done soon... she still has to cook supper!!!

(I might have to delete this post later!!!):laughing::D:laughing:

/ Taking a break...
Very nice.

Why no top link? I like to keep my real loose, but still have enough there to pick up the mower if I need to.

Eddie
I have found most of the rocks that I've hit... and removed them (I don't need to lift the mower much). But for some reason this mower has knock out a couple of top link pins (never to be seen again). So instead of loosing the pins, I decided not to hook it up and I like it... I'll take a photo of what happen when the top pin gets knocked out...

Last edited:
   / Taking a break...
Top link damage when a pin gets knocked out...

Height of the mower without toplink... can clear rocks and stumps that I have.

She's done!!! Dog inspecting her work...

/ Taking a break...
This is the first time I mowed without the loader. Also, want to see if it was much of a problem unhooking the loader with the grapple... and I can say it was very easy to do. We will see about hooking it back up :eek::thumbsup: but I think it will be fine.

As for mowing without the loader.... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: It was much faster and more stable without the loader. I was amazed at what taking off 900 pounds could do!!! and really wonder if this could handle a 6 foot brush hog?

/ Taking a break... #8  
Teg - notice the cover over the grapple cylinder is missing.... what happened.?

/ Taking a break... #9  
Now you done it TEG,next time you mention something like working hard w/tractor your bride will know better. ;)

/ Taking a break... #10  
This is the first time I mowed without the loader. Also, want to see if it was much of a problem unhooking the loader with the grapple... and I can say it was very easy to do. We will see about hooking it back up :eek::thumbsup: but I think it will be fine.

As for mowing without the loader.... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: It was much faster and more stable without the loader. I was amazed at what taking off 900 pounds could do!!! and really wonder if this could handle a 6 foot brush hog?

You bet it is...that really lowers the center of gravity!

One thing I noticed in some of the pictures is what I think are the loader hoses coiled up above the right mast. Is that what they are?