New 30' x 40' x 12' Pole Barn

/ New 30' x 40' x 12' Pole Barn #11  
Nice barn but I kick myself every day for not making my barn 14' tall. Its 52x32x12 and I can not get the Case Back Hoe in it, the Camper, the Boat, ect.

14' seems like a no brainier now that I am stuck with a 12' but no one warned me. Being 14' allows anything that can legally go down the road to fit in the barn. Hope it works for you but I am trying to figure out how to lift mine 2'.

Chris

/ New 30' x 40' x 12' Pole Barn #12  
Nice shop.. Hope you get as much enjoyment out of it as we are of ours..
I just had my shop built back in the spring. Bult a 40x50x12 fully enclosed, then there is 40x20 that has slab and roof (kind of carport) Has two 10x10 R/U doors and one walk thru door. Absolutely love my shop and glad I went as big as I did... Almost wish I had another 20-30 foot of length.

/ New 30' x 40' x 12' Pole Barn
I think I will be good with the 12' height for a very long time. It is plenty to get my small tractor in, I greatly dislike RV's and if I ever get another boat, it won't be over 16' to 18' max. The only possibility is a bigger tractor, but mine is a 2008, so I doubt that will happen any time soon. I may add on a covered area off one side in the future, but it will probably be many years from now. I'm sure after I start putting all my junk in, I will wish it was bigger!