Concrete prices per yard

/ Concrete prices per yard #1  

gregfender

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L2501 HST
Could anyone give me a general idea what the cost per yard is for concrete. I am looking to pour the floor of pole barn.

/ Concrete prices per yard #2  
Could anyone give me a general idea what the cost per yard is for concrete. I am looking to pour the floor of pole barn.

In the SF Bay area it is now in the $120-140 range, depending on specific type.

Southern Oregon is about $10 less per yard.

/ Concrete prices per yard #3  
Arkansas 90-110 per yard depending on mix.

/ Concrete prices per yard #4  
This past summer I paid $108 per yard including tax and fees for 4000 psi in east central Alabama.

Scott

/ Concrete prices per yard #5  
Around here in the $115-$125 range, but if you are pouring a good size slab, call your local concrete companies, ask for a contractor sales person, tell them you are acting as your own contractor and are looking for the best price you can get. I did that and was able to get a contractor rate of $92.

/ Concrete prices per yard #6  
I would budget $125 and add 10-15% extra yrds to make sure you have enough. Hopefully you can get it a cheaper and based on your location I am guessing you'll be able to shave $10 off that. You can always just call your local plant, they are happy to provide prices.

/ Concrete prices per yard #8  
I can buy it myself for $83 per yard. I can buy it through my finisher for $76 per yard.

/ Concrete prices per yard #9  
Poured the pad for my pole garage 2 summers ago.

12 yards total bill was $1230 on the money.

So $102.50 per yard.

That was including delivery, 6 bag mix, and retarder put in:confused2:

Take my advise, If you plan on doing it yourself with a few buddies, DONT do it in the middle of july

/ Concrete prices per yard #10  
I was told awhile back...the proper terminology is "lay" concrete...not pour. When, talking to pro's..they seem to have more respect..or look at you like you know what your doing if you use the proper terminology:confused3: