AZ ranch

/ AZ ranch
#1,051  
image-508414469.jpg

And here I'm taking the pole down to the other end of the zip line.
I really didn't think my 34hp tractor would lift this log.

/ AZ ranch
#1,052  
image-2396952911.jpg

Finally finished the zip line. The grandkids can't wait to come visit.

/ AZ ranch #1,053  
Sweet! Where's the pond to drop into at the end? :D

/ AZ ranch
#1,054  
That's on a back burner for sometime in the future.

/ AZ ranch #1,055  
Are you living at your new home permanently now, Bo? It took a long time to finish, but good things are worth waiting for.

/ AZ ranch
#1,057  
Are you living at your new home permanently now, Bo? It took a long time to finish, but good things are worth waiting for.
Most of the time we are here. I usually work a day or two per week, so we will drive to Phoenix and stay in our mobile for a night or two, then come back up.

/ AZ ranch
#1,058  
Looks like fun, have you all tried it? :)

My wife and I each took a few turns. It's a blast. I need to build a platform to make it easier/safer to get on it. It will probably evolve into a multi-story treehouse/clubhouse.

/ AZ ranch #1,059  
Mr.Fuller Notice in the weather map that your area is getting abundance of rain and maybe snow .
So just curious how has you winter been.
Finished most of the house plans and developing the area around the house. ?
The zip line should keep the g- kids busy.

Does the Dog Sled group meet near Williams anymore it was worth the time to watch them try to get the dog to run.
And does the Bill Williams group still ride there horses to Phoenix each year to start the Fall Rodeo and fair.

There is a cavern West of Seligman old highway toward Peach Springs have you gone to this place.
Took our 4-6 year old children down the elevator into cavern and they turned off the lights scared kids when they could see nothing.
Also guide pointed out a large overhanging rock told then it was a poisonous rock so don't touch. also one drop would kill them. it is possible there no fingerprints on that rock yet.

They used to keep the emergency rations in the cavern in case of nuclear war and so truck loads of dried food and containers of dehydrated water . if needed just add water. impressed the kids on that one.

Trust all is well with your life and many years if enjoyable retirement .

ken

/ AZ ranch
#1,060  
Ken,

Good to hear from you. Yes we have received some snow. We got about 8-10 inches on Christmas Eve day which was nice. Then a few days ago we got about a foot, and another foot since then. I like it for awhile, but then it melts and turns the roads to mud. You know how sticky that Seligman mud is!

I'm not aware of any dog sled group but that doesn't mean that it doesn't still exist.

The house is done but I have a whole slew of projects for it. Hopefully this Spring we will do the front porch and back porch/mudroom.
The zipline is done but now I'm making a clubhouse/fort as part of it.
Then there's the green house, and on and on.

Yes we have been to the Caverns, and they still have all that emergency food down there. Now they also have a little bedroom setup and you can rent it for a night and sleep down there if you want.

How are things in your neck of the woods?