Big Multi Year Project About to Begin...help!

/ Big Multi Year Project About to Begin...help! #132  
Sulla said:
Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. The project really is a labor of love for me. When the land is cleared we will farm it and live there full time. I will most likley also put up some rustic hunting, snowmobiling and hicking cabins. We want to provide slay rides with a Belgian horse or two. We also like to get a dog sled team to Kennel their dogs and provide a sledding experice from our land. The national forest surrounding us covers tens of thousands of acres crisscrossedmby hiking trails, mountain ponds, snowmobile trails, camping and hunting grounds. We really hope to provide a way station to people who want to experience the White Mountain Forest but need a jumping off point. We don't plan on allowing any cars but our own on the property. We will pick people up, most likley by carriage at the beginning of the road. Or they can snowmobile, hike or bike there way in.

We also want to allow disadvantaged children to spend week or two on the farm working and recreating on a real working farm away from the city.

From wht I have learned so far I believe we can replicate this on other parcels of land, not exactly, each would be unique in its own way, and make money for investors. With in the next month I am launching a company for individuals to invest in that's will do just that.

It is truely a joy so far. Expensive, but a joy.

It's about time for an update....????? I have truly enjoyed your project so far!

/ Big Multi Year Project About to Begin...help! #133  
Depmandog said:
It's about time for an update....????? I have truly enjoyed your project so far!

Agree. It has been awhile and I was driving through that area the other week and passing all the logging trucks made me think about your project. Hope all is well